[mod] StellarDiffusion [AI generated female-only species for Stellaris]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is an updated version of this mod after the most recent update broke most portrait mods. All that was changed was adding the new portrait category and portrait sets folders along with their respective files. In addition, there was one line of code in the machine species class that needed to be updated for the machines to have the machine trait as a requirement like they were in previous patches for this mod.

NOTE: Since this mod uses the 100_VF file name for species classes there may be some issues when used with other mods that use the same file names.

Alright, this is the last of the mods I use that needed their portraits updated. Sorry for the spam today, I probably will not be posting any more portrait updates unless someone else really wants me to fix an old portrait mod that is no longer updated. I hope you all have a great day!

StellarDiffusion.zip