Each species has a distinct portrait set for each job:

- admiral

- envoy

- general

- governor

- pop

- ruler

- scientiest

About 4700 portraits in total, for a total size of 600MB.

roughly evenly distributed, so that is about 600 portraits per species, and around 85 portraits per species and job.

I batch generated 200 portraits per species and job and then deleted the ugly ones by hand and stopped once I reached 50+. Post a comment if you find  any portraits that are still off, and take a screenshot.

Thanks to:
@Armchair for their Stable Elves mod and sharing the prompts they used, which I heavily copied from.

@XavierMace for their Stable Lewds mod and sharing their workflow and automation (in the end I was able to do the whole thing running off of one python script)

and finally @Goregath for their text file generator at 

13 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Drat, we need to get the two of you in touch.  It would be awesome if we could get that set up.  Until then...  BOOBS AHOY!  DOWNLOAD WE GO!

Yeah I already asked on the discord and got an answer. Just need to find the time to do it :) 

Still get descriptor file path invalid.

Well, figured out why, it still references your/op's filepath in user in the StableLewdsLite.mod file.

Also wondering if you're up for making it compatible with SE_portraits.

Edited by zhali
1 hour ago, zhali said:

Still get descriptor file path invalid.

Well, figured out why, it still references your/op's filepath in user in the StableLewdsLite.mod file.

Also wondering if you're up for making it compatible with SE_portraits.

ah I thought updating&replacing the file on Mega would be enough but apparently this also generates a new mega link. I updated the file here now.

what's SE_portraits and what is incompatible right now?

Basically without the comp-patches VF and SE does not play along, so anything that changes the base portraits does not play nice.
Might be less work to just release a version of the mod that creates new categories like Stable Elves.

I've only done minor comp-modding, not enough to sort that out. xD

1 hour ago, zhali said:

Basically without the comp-patches VF and SE does not play along, so anything that changes the base portraits does not play nice.
Might be less work to just release a version of the mod that creates new categories like Stable Elves.

I've only done minor comp-modding, not enough to sort that out. xD

This mod doesn't alter base portraits, it adds completely new species. So I don't think there are any conflicts?

Humanoid:

- Humans

- Light Elves

- Dark Elves

- Valkyrie

- Fairies

Molluscoid:
- Tentacle Humans

- Tentacle Elves

Machine:
- Cyborg

It adds in portraits into these categories, which breaks anything that also adds in portraits into the slots that the mod uses unless a comp-patch is made.

Same with Vanilla Framework.

Got it to work by renaming the VF files to 103 instead of 100 since VF itself is 100/101/102

13 hours ago, zhali said:

Humanoid:

- Humans

- Light Elves

- Dark Elves

- Valkyrie

- Fairies

Molluscoid:
- Tentacle Humans

- Tentacle Elves

Machine:
- Cyborg

It adds in portraits into these categories, which breaks anything that also adds in portraits into the slots that the mod uses unless a comp-patch is made.

Same with Vanilla Framework.

Got it to work by renaming the VF files to 103 instead of 100 since VF itself is 100/101/102

It works for me, thanks. 

On 8/23/2023 at 12:20 AM, Calcifire said:

600mb? Hoby Jebus. How long have you been cooking this up? I was honestly expecting just 1 species when I clicked, but hot damn. You gave 'em x8.

I had a species and a job prompt.

e.g. valkyrie 

"""valkyre, walkure, wearing walkure,armor,helmet, chainmail armor,wings, 
lora:walkure:0.8, valkyrie,(humanoid:0), (caucasian), (two wings:1.2),(blonde:0.6),
 valkyrie armor""")

e.g. general

"""slut with (small breasts:1.1), military, general, strict, beret, 
(ornate intricate camouflage (dark green) high collar military dress uniform jacket ) ,(impossible_clothes:1.2) see_through_transparent_dark_slate_bodysuit_plugsuit 
covered_nipples_poking_through_clothing lowleg_microskirt (pussy_peek:1.1) (womb_tattoo:1.1) (no_panties:1.1) thigh_highs , assertive female, eyes up, lips, 
simple background gold_trim,((no background)), ((simple background)), ((plain black background)),"""

I wrote a python script that loops over all species and jobs, and for each of them combines the prompt, submits it to a local automatic1111 API, requests 200 images, resizes them, runs them through rembg, and stores them in the output directory. It finished running overnight and the next day I only needed to go through the output and delete a few images that didn't turn out great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like it should be noted that this mod would need a compatibility patch for things that also replace races under Humanoid/Molluscoid/Necroid and Machine, my testing has shown that this is the one giving my issues with the one im working on, so i'll patch it for what im working on, but others may not know how.