Soft3 Body Top Mesh

Soft3 Body Top Mesh

View File

"Soft body" since I couldn't think of anything more clever is just my take on a better shaped breasts while keeping it close to Maxis. It is high poly since I added a bit more geometry to model in the nipples, give more heft to the under boob and depending on choice of sliders provide a smoother morph shape.

There is no included texture so the nipples will do that weird blank thing but the uv has been modified to allow for compatibility with most skin details and overlays since that's what I use.

The main download includes two files.

One for CAS so you can equip it for fast testing or use like a top in your outfit. The other one is recognized by body selector if you play with WW. 

There is also two optional downloads.

The Underwear Demo includes the two converted bras from my screenshots. The bra lace still has the nipple shape from my mesh while the other one is an alt mesh with a flattened nip.

The Experimental Chest Slider is just for testing and curiosity. The morphs are designed to work and retain the shape of my mesh specifically although in my testing it did seem to have an effect on other high poly meshes but that could just be my imagination. It only includes BIG and DOWN morphs in the left/right profile. II didn't like how the LIFT and SMALL turned out so I removed them for this initial release. Probably and most likely incompatible with other chest sliders so I recommend backing up saves and testing without other boob sliders first.

Edited by SWIMDOWN
Simplification and removal of outdated information
  • SWIMDOWN changed the title to Soft3 Body (Top)
  • 6 months later...