I'm looking for a lactation milk mod for female characters doring loverslab animations.

As the title says, I'm looking for a lactation milk mod for female/female futanari  characters for loverslab animations. Basically them lactating milk during the sex scene animations and a huge amount when their cumming together with their partner/getting creampied/when their partner cums. Thanks in advance.

Milk Mod Economy is probably the place to start looking. That mod is kind of arcane and doesn't have the greatest documentation but it definitely embraces the fetish content you're describing. In LE there was a mod called... JUGS, I think, that also expanded this content, but I'm not sure it's ever been ported and I don't know off the top of my head if it works in SSE/AE. Finally, Dripping While Aroused has the whole dripping/gushing milk thing you described as part of its feature set.

I would recommend looking into Soulgem Oven 4 with the Immersion Patch, the curent version adds a milk leak effect, although Ive reported issues with it unequiping armours when it does the effect

Next, look into dripping when aroused? I dont remember if that adds milk effects too

I have tried Milk Mod Economy but it's been a while, Im using CBBE SE and never got the body scaling to work as the developer never wanted to "fix" it

10 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Milk Mod Economy is probably the place to start looking. That mod is kind of arcane and doesn't have the greatest documentation but it definitely embraces the fetish content you're describing. In LE there was a mod called... JUGS, I think, that also expanded this content, but I'm not sure it's ever been ported and I don't know off the top of my head if it works in SSE/AE. Finally, Dripping While Aroused has the whole dripping/gushing milk thing you described as part of its feature set.

10 hours ago, OrcishOatmeal said:

I would recommend looking into Soulgem Oven 4 with the Immersion Patch, the curent version adds a milk leak effect, although Ive reported issues with it unequiping armours when it does the effect

Next, look into dripping when aroused? I dont remember if that adds milk effects too

I have tried Milk Mod Economy but it's been a while, Im using CBBE SE and never got the body scaling to work as the developer never wanted to "fix" it

1 hour ago, heilhobo said:

dripping when arousend not sure of on se cuz le boomer has option for lactation during orgasm

Thanks everyone! I'll look up these mods asap! The Dripping When Aroused mod sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 11:34 PM, heilhobo said:

you might need to find the meshes and edit them to conform to your bodyslide. i just tried it and milk came out the middle of my tittys

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely find the meshes & edit them. I will try it out without the edit first just to see if that happens on my end too. Lol