New to uploading, quick question, help pls.

I'm new to uploading on here. All I've done is some screenshots in another thread. I've made some of my own poses and tried to upload them, and seen that I've had "Pending Approval" on the file for close to an hour now. Did I do something wrong or do I just wait? Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, mrguyman2012 said:

I'm new to uploading on here. All I've done is some screenshots in another thread. I've made some of my own poses and tried to upload them, and seen that I've had "Pending Approval" on the file for close to an hour now. Did I do something wrong or do I just wait? Thanks in advance.

All new Members have their posts screened by Staff in order to prevent spamming. Thus, you just have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Imaynotbehere4long said:

Bumping this thread because I can't find where to upload images at all; I can only find "insert image from URL". Am I just not looking in the right place, or do I need a certain amount of posts before I can upload any images?

You can find directions on my blog (which is a little out of date):

Thanks, but the paperclip isn't showing up for me at all. My UI looks exactly like the corresponding screenshot, but the box containing the paperclip straight-up isn't there. I even tried disabling extensions and logging in on another browser, but neither worked (which browser are you using?). When I try clicking and dragging the image onto my post anyway, I get the message "You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL." Why that doesn't automatically upload the image, I don't know.

https://i.imgur.com/UQf2TWE.png

Oh, and now I found out that the "Insert image from URL" button won't work, either; I paste the web link but clicking the "Insert into post" button just turns the text box red.

EDIT: OKAY, NOW IT'S SHOWING UP, BUT ONLY AFTER I POST AND CLICK THE EDIT BUTTON! I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

EDIT 2: And now it's showing up for new posts as well. I guess I needed to make two posts before being allowed to upload images after all. 

Edited by Imaynotbehere4long