Type V Replacer NV & Other Stuff

Nessa

Definitely going to use modest start.

What texture do you use for your face and body? It looks natural and sort of bombed out (which is how Fallout should look) without being ugly.

Definitely going to use modest start.

What texture do you use for your face and body? It looks natural and sort of bombed out (which is how Fallout should look) without being ugly.

I agree entirely on the textures! They shouldn't look perfectly healthy but also shouldn't be ugly. ;)

Body tex is the default Type V texture from Luchaire (I think!). The face textures I -think- are from New Vegas Redesigned. However I'm not entirely certain. I also have a face texture mod that seems to be active unfortunately.... I only put down the website instead of listing the author on the fomod and NATURALLY... it doesn't exist on the Nexus anymore. (I've found 1/3 of my favorite mods from a year ago aren't on the Nexus now.)

• 1 month later...

Archived