nehaberlan Posted July 27, 2023 Posted July 27, 2023 dw’s Vaginaless BHUNP [Equippable Version] - Body - HDT-PE & [TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless for LE View File Hi, This are conversions of donnerwetter's "dw's Vaginaless BHUNP 1.1" and "[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1" to LE. The Requirements: BodySlide and Outfit Studio HDT Physics Extensions XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE (You have to install it last...) Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim ... and their requirements... Maybe, you would like bouncing butts & tits... So, you need: HDT Physics Extensions You need to install "BHUNP - HDT-PE .xml Files.7z" too, that you can find in the Downloads List. About "BHUNP - HDT-PE .xml Files.7z": It includes "BHUNP Personal HDT-PE xml Setups" files that you can from BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE. In the previous version, you could get jingling butts/breast during walking/running. However, they were static/solid during the sex scenes. Thanks to some people from the Technical Support, I learned what I had to do. I modified the femalebody files. I added HDT Physics .xml files. At least, It worked for me. Incompatibility: Unfortunately, there is one. 360 Pack for the Female Player V7.1.2 It's the optional file of "FNIS Sexy Move". When the PC moves forward/backward/left/right, there is stretching on the new body's anus part. I couldn't understand why it happens. If you don't use/uninstall "360 Pack", you won't get this problem. If you know any alternative and/or better animation pack than "360 Pack", please share. Thanks & Credits... donnerwetter for "dw's Vaginaless BHUNP 1.1" and "[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 ?????? 1627 for How to insert HDT-PE into body Tutorial factoryclosed for BHUNP Personal HDT-PE xml Setups HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion Please, do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions, or to tell if you have any comments/suggestions. PS: Please, do not ask me "unrelated" questions. My knowledge about Skyrim/SexLab/NifSkope/GIMP/Creation Kit/BodySlide/Outfit Studio and other mods is really limited. When you have a different kind of problems, please prefer making a Google Search, and/or ask to the "Technical Support". If you ask me questions that I have no idea, I would just say: "I don't know. Sorry...". Have Fun... & & & ... Thanks... Nehaberlan... Submitter nehaberlan Submitted 07/27/2023 Category BodySlide Requires BodySlide, SexLab, Schlongs of Skyrim, HDT-PE Special Edition Compatible No
trend3i Posted November 3, 2023 Posted November 3, 2023 Should I take the ESP file from the original? Or should I install it through file substitution?
nehaberlan Posted November 16, 2023 Author Posted November 16, 2023 On 11/3/2023 at 7:09 PM, trend3i said: Should I take the ESP file from the original? Or should I install it through file substitution? Sorry for latency. I just noticed your message. I didn't understand your question exactly. As I understand, you ask which .esp file you have to use. You can use the .esp file that is in this LE version. Because the original file is SE version, it'll not work.
DGfog Posted April 5, 2024 Posted April 5, 2024 The mod works fine but appears with no textures, what am I missing out?
nehaberlan Posted April 5, 2024 Author Posted April 5, 2024 10 hours ago, DGfog said: The mod works fine but appears with no textures, what am I missing out? In "dw’s Vaginaless BHUNP [Equippable Version] - Body - LE - HDT-PE.7z", there are two textures folders. "Data\textures\actors\character\female\BHUNPVaginaless" BHUNPVaginaless_FemaleBody_1.dds BHUNPVaginaless_FemaleBody_1_msn.dds BHUNPVaginaless_FemaleBody_1_s.dds BHUNPVaginaless_FemaleBody_1_sk.dds "Data\textures\actors\character\female\dwanusbhunp" VaginalAnalCanal2.dds VaginalAnalCanal2_msn.dds VaginalAnalCanal2_s.dds VaginalAnalCanal2_sk.dds In "[TRX] Futanari addon for BHUNP Vaginaless - LE.7z", there is only one textures folder: "Data\textures\[TRX] Futa addon\Regular\Default" Schlong.dds Schlong_go_msn.dds Schlong_msn.dds Schlong_s.dds Schlong_sk.dds When you install these both .7z files, you should have these .dds texture files in their correct folders by default. If you still get problem during the installation, you can try manual installation by extracting the files in the correct folders.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now