SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Added Farmclothes04 to the minidresses

Another thing i forgot to mention, i don't normally take requests so please don't PM me but don't stop posting a request here but take note:

1. If i like it, i will convert it.

2. Maybe Shocky or other people might be in the process of converting it.

3. Permission's might be problem.

4. It might be a bit too much/hard for me to convert (still a beginner here).

So i apologise if i don't convert your request  :(

Thx

Added Farmclothes04 to the minidresses

Another thing i forgot to mention, i don't normally take requests so please don't PM me but don't stop posting a request here but take note:

1. If i like it, i will convert it.

2. Maybe Shocky or other people might be in the process of converting it.

3. Permission's might be problem.

4. It might be a bit too much/hard for me to convert (still a beginner here).

So i apologise if i don't convert your request  :(

Thx

No problem at all, I know how hard can the converting items can be tried my self but failed. I am liking your conversion and mash-ups a lot so far. Thanks again.

But then again I must say I do hope you like the item and can convert it. :)

-snip-

No problem at all, I know how hard can the converting items can be tried my self but failed. I am liking your conversion and mash-ups a lot so far. Thanks again.

I do like that armor and i think 7B cleavage would go nice with it, but i think permission is gonna be a problem.

Atm i really wanna get 'ILC' finished and out of the way and it is becoming a pain in the ass, but i will finish it. 

A few things, i have the stormcloaks, forsworn, and nocturnal robe done, i also have the psijiic robe, wedding dress and yarl clothes sort of done.

What i mean by sort of is that while there should be no clipping (i hope) when walking, the problem is when running.

There will be clipping below the knees and there will also be some texture distortions too (doesn't happen when walking), some clothes has two layers very close to together, one layer will pass through the other (looks like black shadows) but no matter how much 'smoothing' or 'pulling' i do, i just make it worse, so i've left it.. sry.

Ill update 'ILC' when i can.

-snip-

I do like that armor and i think 7B cleavage would go nice with it, but i think permission is gonna be a problem.

Atm i really wanna get 'ILC' finished and out of the way and it is becoming a pain in the ass, but i will finish it. 

A few things, i have the stormcloaks, forsworn, and nocturnal robe done, i also have the psijiic robe, wedding dress and yarl clothes sort of done.

What i mean by sort of is that while there should be no clipping (i hope) when walking, the problem is when running.

There will be clipping below the knees and there will also be some texture distortions too (doesn't happen when walking), some clothes has two layers very close to together, one layer will pass through the other (looks like black shadows) but no matter how much 'smoothing' or 'pulling' i do, i just make it worse, so i've left it.. sry.

Ill update 'ILC' when i can.

I've never managed to wear the nocturnal robe on a blessed body and it not badly clip at the leg just walking in it. I'll be amazed if you've managed to avoid that happening any less with 7B. I wonder if some of the clothes you're having grief with didn't always do that with any body that has decent sized lady lumps and you're fixing stuff that was always broken?

I haven't checked through the thread to be sure so forgive my laziness if this has been pointed out Stevie, but it seems from quick glance that Exoclyps standalone minidresses mod has changed it's file structure since you did your cleavage conversion of it. Eg:

you have farmclothes3\farmrobe0 >>>>  textures\eXo\Clothes\FarmMini\torsof_d.dds

they have farmclothes3\farmrobe0 >>> textures\eXo\Clothes\Minidress\farmclothes03\torsof_d.dds

Haven't checked them all yet but I'm guessing anybody who tries to overwrite his latest mod with your conversion is going to have missing textures. I'm going through them now and changing the paths, let me know if you want me to upload them after, though I guess you might prefer to check yourself.

edit: I reckon you've already sorted this and it's just an older version in the download section, but I've sent you what I've amended anyway, just in case it saves you the bother of having to do them. Might want to check my handiwork first mind you :dodgy:  

File Name: SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage BBP

File Submitter: Stevierage

File Submitted: 30 Sep 2013

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: SevenBase Body Replacer and XP32 Maximum Skeleton

All credits go to the original authors.

If any author wants me to remove any armor/clothing, plz PM me and i will take it down.

These are my attempts at converting custom/vanilla armor/clothing to the SeVenBase body, this is my first mod and i am still learning so expect some issues like clipping etc, also since i am new to this any updates will be slow.

Always Required:

SevenBase Body Replacer

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Armor/Clothing

1. TroubleMaker's Tavern Clothing v1.0 - Cleavage BBP

Description:

Just a conversion of TroubleMaker's Clothing for SeVenBase cleavage.

Note:

WIP as i am still working on adding skirtbones and the alternatives.

Choose either original or alt skirt.

There maybe some clipping.

Required:

TroubleMaker Clothing scroll down to miscellaneous section, download and install TroubleMakers Barkeeper-Chef-With-Alt-Skirt-Replacers UNPB - BBP

then install my replacers over it.

Clothes covered:

Barkeep (added skirtbones and panties)

Barkeep Alt Short Skirt

Chef (added skirtbones and panties)

Chef Alt Short Skirt

Wench (no change)

Credits:

SevenBase Team - SevenBase Body Replacer

MrTroubleMaker - TroubleMaker Clothing

Screenshots:

BanVwQJ.jpg

clothing2.jpg

2. 'I Love Cleavage' v1.1 - 7B Cleavage

Description:

Just a conversion of 'I Love Cleavage' CBBE for SeVenBase Cleavage.

Note:

WIP as i haven't covered all of the clothing and robes.

Had to Redo some the the boot meshes

Added BBP to some of the non-BBP meshes - let me know of any issues.

Added panties to several armors/clothes/robes

Maybe some clipping

Required:

I Love Cleavage as these are just replacers for the meshes i used in this mod, you only really need the textures.

Clothes covered:

Archmage

Beggarclothes

Fineclothes01

Fineclothes02

Jester

Mageapprentice

Magejourneyman

Minerclothes

Monk

Necromancer

Thalmor

Warlock

Armors covered:

Ancient Nord (draugr) (check out Shocky's conversion it will most likely be far better than mine)

Bandit

Blades

Daedric - non BBP

DBarmor

Dragonbone - non BBP Try the Dragonbone Fix if you have problems with no panties showing up

Dragonscale - non BBP

Dwarven - non BBP

Ebony - non BBP

Ebonymail - non BBP

Elven - non BBP

Falmer - non BBP

Generaltulius

Glass - non BBP

Hide (separate file for missing HeavyChieftain Armor)

Imperial (L/M/H)

Iron - non BBP

Nightingale

NordPlate

Orcish - non BBP

Savior's Hide

Sons of Talos

Steel - non BBP

Studded

Thievesguild

Wolf

Credits:

ChronoTrigger77 - Remodeled Armor for CBBE

Killer Keo - Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE

Mak07 - ? can't find a link

Bartolo71 - I Love Cleavage

Let me know if I've forgot to add someone to the credits list pls

Screenshots:

Clothing

lS4jMAt.jpg

B0fzeOU.jpg

45ZRPVb.jpg

Armor

cleavage_SS_6.jpg

cleavage_SS_5.jpg

cleavage_SS_4.jpg

cleavage_SS_7.jpg

cleavage_SS_8.jpg

cleavage_SS_9.jpg

cleavage_SS_10.jpg

cleavage_SS_11.jpg

cleavage_SS_12.jpg

cleavage_SS_13.jpg

cleavage_SS_14.jpg

cleavage_SS_15.jpg

cleavage_SS_16.jpg

3. Minidresses 7B v1.3 - Cleavage BBP UPDATED 03/12/13

Description:

Conversions of Tiwa44 Minidress Collection replacer and standalone

Note:

Includes the standalone versions for Exoclyps mod

Required:

Replacer: Install Tiwa44 Minidress Collection then install my meshes and overwrite when asked.

Standalone: Install the Tiwa44's Minidresses for UNP - Standalone then install my meshes and overwrite when asked.

Credits:

Tiwa44 - Tiwa44 Minidress Collection

Exoclyps - Tiwa44's Minidresses for UNP - Standalone

Screenshots:

O8S7Hhx.jpg

ifWMlRH.jpg

h2s48aC.jpg

Miscellaneous

1. Forbidden Ebony Armor - Bombshell BBP

Description:

This is a standalone armor mashup of Sexy vanilla female armor by Crosscrusade and Shiny Catsuit by mxwqtkl.

Note:

Now includes textures from Dark Disciple and Shiny Catsuits with own texture paths.

Now includes the Boots and Gauntlets from Crosscrusades ebony armor made too fit the Bombshell body.

Made the Gauntlets with Claws and the High Heels as an option.

Fixed some issues with world models and texture paths.

Required:

None as Body suit textures are include and armor uses the vanilla textures (see below)

Not required but:

Any Ebony armor retexture like aMidianborn Ebony , Dark Nemesis (used for screenshots and my favorite retext), Dark Nemesis Enhanced

Why not install both the Dark Disciple and Shiny Rubber Catsuit then get the sevenbase conversions by Khiropter).

Has weight support.

Can be crafted and tempered.

Type 'help forbidden' in console to get them the easy way.

Credits:

Crosscrusade - Sexy vanilla female armor

Serbere - Very Sexy Ebony Armor

Mxwqtkl for - Shiny Rubber Catsuit

Betterbecause - Dark Disciple (a big ty to betterbecause for his permission to include his texture)

lKocMoHaBTl for his armor retextures

Let me know if I've forgot to add someone to the credits list pls

Screenshots:

FqE3fta.jpg

iILK09M.jpg

98CLb8M.jpg

2. Transparent Glass Armor v1.01 - Cleavage non/BBP

Description:

These are just replacers of Glass Armor from 'I Love Cleavage' and 'Sexy Vanilla Armor'

Notes:

Added feet to the boots

Added hands to the gaunlets

Fixed wrong texture paths

Some clipping/distortion on the boots

Choose either I Love Cleavage nonBBP, Sexy Vanilla BBP or mashup nonBBP

Required:

Install Realistic Tranparent Glass Armor UNP then install my meshes and overwrite.

Not required but:

Check out the retextures by Cabal120 from Realistic Tranparent Glass Armor optional files (Thalmorized Style used for screenshots), also why not get the tranparent weapons too.

Credits:

Crosscrusade - Sexy vanilla female armor

Bartolo71 - I Love Cleavage

Mikegemini - Realistic Tranparent Glass Armor UNP

Cabal120 - For his Awesome retextures

Screenshots:

Sexy Vanilla - I Love Cleavage

eDCgswx.jpg

6XhGV3H.jpg

2EuOTJP.jpg

3. Onechanbara Kagura Set - Cleavage BBP

Description:

Just a conversion of Kagura's Bikini Set CBBE by XiNAVRO

Notes:

Type 'help onechanbara' without quotes in console to get it.

Required:

Install Kagura's Bikini Set CBBE then install my meshes and overwrite

Credits:

XiNAVRO - Kagura's Bikini Set CBBE

TamSoft - OneChanbara Z ~Kagura~

Rexil - For the rip

Screenshots:

fLYQtdi.jpg

Check out other mashups for 'I Love Cleavage' here

Wich mod did u use for the eyes? it looks amazing

download.png

Click here to download this file

I haven't checked through the thread to be sure so forgive my laziness if this has been pointed out Stevie, but it seems from quick glance that Exoclyps standalone minidresses mod has changed it's file structure since you did your cleavage conversion of it. Eg:

you have farmclothes3\farmrobe0 >>>>  textures\eXo\Clothes\FarmMini\torsof_d.dds

they have farmclothes3\farmrobe0 >>> textures\eXo\Clothes\Minidress\farmclothes03\torsof_d.dds

Haven't checked them all yet but I'm guessing anybody who tries to overwrite his latest mod with your conversion is going to have missing textures. I'm going through them now and changing the paths, let me know if you want me to upload them after, though I guess you might prefer to check yourself.

edit: I reckon you've already sorted this and it's just an older version in the download section, but I've sent you what I've amended anyway, just in case it saves you the bother of having to do them. Might want to check my handiwork first mind you :dodgy:  

Yeah he has changed the file structure in v4.0 and added the prisoner and farmclothes04, while my file structure was for v3.0 which didn't included those two.

Ill sort it now and also sort out the Nifs so you can have the different outfit variants too.

Had saved in 3DS that the body was first instead of the clothing, had checked skyrim.esm in CK and noticed the way it was setup so the clothing/armor needs to be first (or texture 0), ill also get round to doing the same for 'ILC' so the guards while show the different color for each stronghold/city when i update that file (or just included an esp which can merge with bashed patch, it would be quicker/easier). 

@JayLox, i think they are from Eyes of Beauty

'ILC' v1.2

Added Forsworn, Nocturnal and Storm Cloaks meshes.

Added minerclothes skirt textures, you still need the textures from I Love Cleavage.

Added an esp so variant colors should show up on some clothes/robes (can be merged in bashed patch).

Includes the missing Heavy chieftain armor

Edit v1.21, forgot to change the guard armor to show different stronghold/city colors.

If the Sevenbase conversions dont stop I have to switch bodys :/.

Hope that wont happen to fast. If 10 or 20 more conversions out then I have to switch Iam just so sure about it :D.

Anyway great job of work Stevierage :). Iam happy to see that perfection in armor conversion.

I have an odd problem, everything but the underwear is rendered right but the underwear are purple on everything. Where did i go wrong

Did you put the textures in different files than they are supposed to be in? That messes up the texture path. Otherwise, no clue

I have an odd problem, everything but the underwear is rendered right but the underwear are purple on everything. Where did i go wrong

Did you put the textures in different files than they are supposed to be in? That messes up the texture path. Otherwise, no clue

Its entirely possible im relativly new to extracting the files manually since NMM makes everything go faster if i can i use it.