Sims 3 LA, USA inspired world

This is my rundown of LA in the Sims 3, I am planning on making it with KW/ Passion, such as a NSFW version and a SFW version, meaning that the NSFW will have more adult themed lots in some places but overall, the world will be the same. If you have any ideas or suggestions or any comments. I'd be happy to know. I am putting people's ideas into the world so if you want something in the world, I'll try my damned hardest for it to be there.

I know there are loads and loads of LA worlds, so this doesn't seem too exciting to most, to me the other LA worlds are either way to small, or to EA. I wanted to create the most realistic city I could possible and that is what this city was inspired to be. It looks not great but once I get to the detail it'll look far better. 

Screenshot 2023-07-25 125326.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 125245.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 125222.png

Screenshot 2023-07-25 125257.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CHboom! said:

4 lanes.

Others place 2 roads side by side to imitate a freeway although there will be traffic in both directions in both lanes depending on other intersections and where vehicle pathing was 'painted'.  Without vehicle pathing cars can't be used other than decoration or a sex location. See Isola World for example. I have an Alien car/ship and can't even use it to 'go to space' (upgraded/handiness) from it's parking spot - it must have road access.