UHK Orcish Armor (w/ TS optional)

View File

Something I've been sitting on for awhile, decided to finally make it a proper mod and release it to the wild.

What and Where?

This is a body conversion for the DMRA Stock Orcish armor for UHK Bodies, a body type that's sorely lacking in content. It also contains a TS modification (credit to happysparkles for the original meshes). The armour stats (value, weight, defense, etc.) is identical to a normal Orcish set, and it will look exactly the same on a Male (if anyone wants to make a Bodybuilder male version, I'd love to add that in).

You can find the whole set sold at The Best Defense in the Imperial City, Varnado specifically. They're named "Heavy Orcish".

Credits

Edhildil for the DMRA Stock Armor meshes

Aridale for the original ANB Mini Micro Bikini

happysparkles for the modified TS Mini Micro Bikini bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of posting some 'thank you' pictures I was sitting on for a while, in true Nesux fashion: "Arg gra-Gar thanks you for her nice new armor!"

OrcishUHK05.jpg

OrcishUHK02.jpg

OrcishUHK03.jpg

OrcishUHK04.jpg

OrcishUHK01.jpg

Plom's Orcs are really suited for UHK, aren't they :P.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to this I was able to cobble together a full set of guts uhk-ra armor, it would be the only armor that i know of that fits that body type too. It has a very slight seam that you only notice if you are really looking for it. I kind of wish you'd put out more stuff like this so I could have more armor to choose from but I only play orcs and I'm cool with only using orcish armor after I get it.

2013_11_07_00015.jpg

2013_11_07_00002.jpg

2013_11_07_00008.jpg

2013_11_07_00010.jpg

2013_11_07_00011.jpg

2013_11_07_00014.jpg

2013_11_07_00020.jpg

Looks great! Eventually a Blender crack might use the seam mender thingy on this RA lowerbody. The small ass of the original UHK armor I am still not satisfied with as it contrasts with the voluptuous boobs. Apart from that (and the pauldrons' arm straps clipping) it's an awesome armor.

Much better than the vanilla version could ever hope to be.

Looks great! Eventually a Blender crack might use the seam mender thingy on this RA lowerbody. The small ass of the original UHK armor I am still not satisfied with as it contrasts with the voluptuous boobs. Apart from that (and the pauldrons' arm straps clipping) it's an awesome armor.

Much better than the vanilla version could ever hope to be.

Yeah in my opinion this versions better than the dmra-guts version. I just think it's an over all sexier armor plus it looks for more tribal than the vanilla orcish armor and better than the dmra-guts version (despite the fact that they are very similar. It's really easy to do too, I just replace the cuirass mesh from the dmra-guts version with the cuirass from this version and it's done. Not an elegant solution but it works surprisingly well.

And yeah I agree with you on the whole small but thing, I'd much rather go with the dmra-guts bottom. What can i say i like the chunli look that it brings.