What's your favorite way to play with ww in sims?

I hope this is an OK place to post this.  I was curious to see how others play with ww.  So far, I've used all and any cheats to make the game a 24/7 sex marathon.  I get rid of any minors, turn off decay, give everyone the same wicked attributes, and use any cheats in the ww settings. Today, I started my first combo of ww with normal play.  I'm playing as a very sex positive poly couple.  Eventually I want them to have kids, so at that time I may take out ww till the kiddos age up.  

My last play I had a male sim go door to door in every neighborhood having unprotected sex.  After a while he had nine children all with different mothers.  Out of guilt he did is best to send them all to college. He bought a massive dorm and remodeled it especially for his kids.  I took a break from that playthrough, but at the time there were 4 science-ish kids, 3 art-ish kids, 1 professional student, and 1 drop out.

I go the opposite way. Sex is incidental unless it fits the character that I am currently playing, particularly if they are a swinging bachelor, a rich degenerate looking to blow their money on sex and drugs or a strip club owner or the like (or if it would be funny). With the Extreme Violence mod installed, I sometimes spend more time having sims gang bang rather than getting gang banged. 

I use it as immersively as possible, alongside an overarching storyline. Currently, it's focused on the main character and his wife. If one of them enters the Flirty mood, I use that as an indicator of my Sim(s) being in the mood for sex. I have it last until the mood ends/gets overpowered by other moodlets and sex is not allowed to occur again until the post-WooHoo buff disappears. That's it, really. The vast majority of my use for WW is just for the purpose of having my couple spend intimate time together and thus, sex only happens when it makes sense or when my Sims are in the mood. 

I'm chaotic with my gameplay in general. I don't think I'd play Sims without WW, but I also don't play FOR WW... if that makes any sense. I nuke the game from orbit when I start, full townie genocide. Then I make new randos that amuse me or get households from the gallery. I throw in a bit of everything just to see what happens when I'm chilling at the bar. It's always funny when dudes meet "Venus Flye-Trapp" at the bar and find out what she's packin'. But I don't generally put any effort into the WW aspects of the game. I don't have playlists and I don't normally choose specific interactions. I will use the menu to tweak the roles on animations if they look silly to me and I do change the settings. Other than that, I'm not big into managing every detail. 

My Simself is a heaux ?

I dress her up in all kinds of crazy outfits and just let her roam free and do who and what she wants. One of these days I’ll settle down and let her have a family, especially with the new baby system, they’re so cute! But for now, she is for the streets.

• 2 weeks later...

I am God's greatest mistake. Turned off incest through inappropriate unlock, cranked up pregnancy percentage up to 80% (because, hey...everything in moderation), then yeet the baby gravy everywhere. Adding a normal age progression for everyone but the three Sims I actively play, and you get all sorts of Alabama family trees. My male Sim I play is now the paternal AND maternal grandfather of a sim.