"Stop right there, criminal scum!" Shout mod

ReMeDy

i laughed so hard while watching this at work. good thing im working the overnight shift, otherwise im pretty sure the people i work with would have thought i was crazy or something.

i immediately downloaded it, booted up skyrim on my laptop, toggled tgm, then shouted everything to oblivion. this is def on par with BBB (Better Bouncing Bread Loafs....what did you think i was writing?), if not the best mod out there atm!

• 1 month later...

Pretty hilarious mod. Knowing this' date=' they'll probably be mods that replace women's shouts with sex moans and farting noises.

[/quote']

This part made me die laughing thinking about it before I even got a chance to watch the video. I am going to have to install it and show to some friends.

Something that in turn may make you guys laugh involving Guards and bad collision detection:

Guard stumples to death! V2!

(Ignore the typos in the title. I didn't make it like that)

And one you may all already know of

The Imperial Guard Song

Enjoy & Thanks for the laughs.

Archived