Music get stuttering and cracking noise after awhile of gameplay.

I recently got a new Windows 11 laptop and install New Vegas on it, when I play it after around 30 minutes the music (both radio and ambient) started to stutter with cracking noise, but not sound effect or dialogues though, anyone know how to fix it?

I tried the following things, none of them works.

1. In Fallout.ini, set bMultiThreadAud to 1 and increase iAudioCacheSize to 20480 (also tried 4096 and 8192, same result)

2. Turn off Audio Enhancement from control panel

3. Install CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) , K-Lite and ffdshow, from what I learn Fallout 3 and New Vegas both had some codec problem before but these packs didn't fix my problem.

4. Download Ogg Vorbis Libraries from Nexus

P.S: I don't believe the problem are cause by mods btw, I used the same mod list I had from my desktop and this problem never happened on that computer.

Edited by nightwing100
10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

if it is an old mod list. Remove New Vegas Stutter remover and install New Vegas Tick Fix

I already had Tick Fix, and no longer using Stutter Remover.

I starting to believe this is definitely a codec issue, I tried to use MADFilter and InstalledCodec as suggest from Nexus Mod Wiki, at first it seems to fix the problem and music no longer stutter, but later I found out music will stop playing at all in the game, and if I load a save with music still playing the game will freeze, at one point it even complete mute my laptop's speaker which I had to reboot it to fix it.

Anyone else got any other idea?