No cum triggered with most "Cum Outside" animations on SexLab 1.63 (Skyrim SE 1.5.97)

Hey, everyone!

Got a strange problem with SL 1.63. The thing is that cum textures does not appear with most animations that are supposed to have those (handjobs, footjobs, thighjobs etc.). The "cumming" trigger just doesn't work at the final stage and no cum textures appear on the female actors. Also, mod Cumshot also does not trigger cumming event with these animations.

When I played Skyrim Legendary edition, the same animations worked perfectly fine, the cumming effect applied at the last stages of the animations and no problems were on that account.

Am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, Iolya said:

Hey, everyone!

Got a strange problem with SL 1.63. The thing is that cum textures does not appear with most animations that are supposed to have those (handjobs, footjobs, thighjobs etc.). The "cumming" trigger just doesn't work at the final stage and no cum textures appear on the female actors. Also, mod Cumshot also does not trigger cumming event with these animations.

When I played Skyrim Legendary edition, the same animations worked perfectly fine, the cumming effect applied at the last stages of the animations and no problems were on that account.

I was having that issue with AE and Sex Lab separate orgasms. Texture would not appear till I uninstalled Separate Orgasms, then worked properly.

Hope this helps. 

18 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I was having that issue with AE and Sex Lab separate orgasms. Texture would not appear till I uninstalled Separate Orgasms, then worked properly.

Hope this helps. 

I am not using Separate orgasms, unfortunately...

7 hours ago, Iolya said:

Hey, everyone!

What do you have enabled in the sexlab options tab on the MCM since as i recall for the SE version you need both the cum option and orgasm screen shake enabled for it to work, on LE you didn't need the screen shake thing