wickedwhims what happened

i know im late to the party but i just got back to sims 4 and had to redownload everything. while working on my setup i noticed some features were gone that i know were there before. turns out it was removed and i had to go to another page to download the old version so to speak. i was just wondering what exactly happened that made the change? 

I don't know just how long you were gone, but:

Quite a while back, Patreon decided to be the Morality Police and didn't want to allow incest or sex between teens and adults.  Turbodriver left the code in but disabled it, and then his helper/alter ego/whatever shared the Inappropriate Unlock, which is the programming equivalent of "j/k lol turn it back on."  For a long time, it was only needed if you were a Patreon subscriber.

Then the High School Years (HSY) EP dropped.  Now we see teens being teens, and now letting them have sex feels a lot more cringey.  So any sex, even with other teens, was disabled, but could be put back with the Inappropriate Unlock, and it was left that way for the public version as well.

7 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I don't know just how long you were gone, but:

Quite a while back, Patreon decided to be the Morality Police and didn't want to allow incest or sex between teens and adults.  Turbodriver left the code in but disabled it, and then his helper/alter ego/whatever shared the Inappropriate Unlock, which is the programming equivalent of "j/k lol turn it back on."  For a long time, it was only needed if you were a Patreon subscriber.

Then the High School Years (HSY) EP dropped.  Now we see teens being teens, and now letting them have sex feels a lot more cringey.  So any sex, even with other teens, was disabled, but could be put back with the Inappropriate Unlock, and it was left that way for the public version as well.

i left about early last year if not mid last year way before high school expansion came out. i know the game had the incest and teen sex before then. came back just now just to play around again and noticed it was gone. i looked it up and found the inappropriate unlock and everything was back to normal.

so what im getting is patreon decided to be anal for some reason for something thats been out for years, turbo disabled it then someone leaked a code that unlocked it again. but you basically had to pay for it. then hs expansion came out made things worst so it was disabled all together probably by people who dont believe teens have sex for some reason haha making the unlock really needed to allow it all together  but now for free. 

3 hours ago, sinsoffaith said:

so what im getting is patreon decided to be anal for some reason for something thats been out for years, turbo disabled it then someone leaked a code that unlocked it again. but you basically had to pay for it. then hs expansion came out made things worst so it was disabled all together probably by people who dont believe teens have sex for some reason haha making the unlock really needed to allow it all together  but now for free

The Inappropriate Unlock has always been here on LL.  It's just that it used to be that only those of us who subscribed to WW Patreon needed it, now everyone does.  It's totally not Turbodriver under a different name posting it.  Nope, definitely someone else.