Lydia the Loyal

View File

Description:

Lydia is your dutiful housecarl, and now you can ask her to see how far her duty and loyalty goes. She admires her thane and will do anything to fulfill her obligations, without complaint. No sarcasm here, she looks forward to pleasing her thane and proving how loyal she is! If you are familiar with my mods then you know what to expect!

This mod adds a dialogue option that shows up for Lydia when you acquire her as a housecarl. After an introduction sequence, you will be able to ask Lydia for her aid in various ways. You can also ask her to take off her boots for your pleasure. Currently this is the initial build and has about 38 78 voiced lines. In a future update I will add idles and some additional responses, as well as potentially other features I will include with my other dialogue mods.

All of my dialogue mods currently have no conflicts with other dialogue mods. They are standalone and work well with Amorous Adventures, Dialogue Edits, RDO, etc. no problem! YOU WILL GET OVERWRITE WARNINGS WITH MY OTHER MODS BUT THIS IS FINE! They work perfectly with each other, no matter what load order.

Requires the usual prerequisite mods to work properly for animations (Slab, Flower Girls, etc.) Both versions are ESL format.

Credits:

Screenshot image using the Lydia overhaul from Bijin Warmaidens SE by rxkx22

Special thanks to shadowman2777 for his help making Valerica, inspiring me to keep learning and creating my own content! He has continued to provide wonderful advice for my projects. This would not be possible without his support! Also thank you to ThatGuyYeah for his incredible Serana mod and his patient help with teaching me about conditions, and
thank you to dsp2003 for their advice and help in my recent projects.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, Flower Girls, Etc.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

I have just downloaded and played with your 3 mods after having a headache of trying to find it here discovering the one in the nexus doesn't have voices. Turns out you're making another one! Definitely gonna install this as well.

I just downloaded this one, (already played with the Jordis one). If this one is even half as good as the Jordis one it'll be great. Thanks for your work on these. These dialogue mods are just enough kinda spicy to be enjoyable without being overbearing and works well with SexLab for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 10:25 PM, mega2k said:

I have just downloaded and played with your 3 mods after having a headache of trying to find it here discovering the one in the nexus doesn't have voices. Turns out you're making another one! Definitely gonna install this as well.

Thanks for your support! Let me know if you have any problems. The nexus mods should only have Valerica and Frea unvoiced, the other mods of mine should all still be voiced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 1:50 AM, anon202269 said:

Hello, thanks for your mods. I have a slight problem, the audio tracks are not heard, lydia can speak and respond normally but there is no audio. It happened to someone else. thanks in advance

Did you manage to get the audio working?

I love Martianman's series of mods and have the followers tagging along, but Lydia is quiet even though the subtitles shows that her lines are working. I think it might be because I have a few other Lydia mods such as IFD, Lydia Redefined and LamaKreis' replacer, but MO2 doesn't highlight any conflict, especially the .fuz files.

Tried V1.0, V1.1 and V1.1b, SL and FG versions, and moving mod higher in priority in both MO2 left and right panes. I'm not proficient in SSEEdit to see if it's a reference thing.

LydiaPlugins.png.69813a1d7de03690447c3493beb9fe71.png

Edited by ToiletCleanerHero

IFD Lydia changes her voice type, so mods made for her original voice type won't work properly unless you rename the FemaleEvenToned folder to FemaleUniqueLydia. Or simply edit IFD Lydia to restore her original voice type, in which case you'd have to rename FemaleUniqueLydia to FemaleEvenToned instead (and edit one condition that references her new voice type).

4 hours ago, Armalgon said:

IFD Lydia changes her voice type, so mods made for her original voice type won't work properly unless you rename the FemaleEvenToned folder to FemaleUniqueLydia. Or simply edit IFD Lydia to restore her original voice type, in which case you'd have to rename FemaleUniqueLydia to FemaleEvenToned instead (and edit one condition that references her new voice type).

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!

I changed the folder in 1.1 from FemaleEvenToned to FemaleUniqueLydia, and loaded the game, first thing I was greeted with was Lydia!!! And asking her to show her feet, well she finally speaks.

Thank you so very much again to you, and Martianman.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Your mod is good stuff man, really enjoy it. Although my one small suggestion would be to put conditions on some voicelines. Because I for example haven't even met Serana yet, and Lydia can quite often mention me traveling with vampires, your mod npc's also mention valerica or serana haha