Display Model 3 Corpse Addon

6 hours ago, endocytosis said:

sorry to bother again,
here is my problem,I want the actor on the furniture with cloth on,
i have cancel that option in MCM and the Default.json file, but still actors will be naked automaticly.
how to solve this?

I suspect this is due to unwanted interactions from other mods.

If this happens on living actors, maybe the problem is with DM3. If it only happens on corpses, try checking corpse management mods (such as mods that keep corpse equipping stuff) and also check your autoloot mod ?

On 11/26/2023 at 4:10 AM, lk74 said:

I suspect this is due to unwanted interactions from other mods.

If this happens on living actors, maybe the problem is with DM3. If it only happens on corpses, try checking corpse management mods (such as mods that keep corpse equipping stuff) and also check your autoloot mod ?

it happens to both of dead and alive,so it should be DM3's problem,didn't find a topic about DM3 here,where can I turn to for some help?Thanks for your reply anyway

1.png

I installed the gamma1 version your link pointed me to. I ran finis. "Display Model" shows up in my MCM. When I open it, all the boxes are ticked like they are supposed to be. upon loading or entering a cell I hit ~ and it says {DMSE} objects have all loaded and JSON is fine. But when I go to craft them, they don't show up in my crafting list. They are not in "Misc."  or any other place in my crafting list at the forge. Any ideas ??? 

I can get them using console commands and, on a brighter note, Belevel was stuck in Fort Dawnguard (for some unknown reason) til I put her in St. Allesia's Perch. After that she was fine. lol.

Edited by Wicken
7 hours ago, Wicken said:

They are not in "Misc."  or any other place in my crafting list at the forge. Any ideas ??? 

go to a blacksmith or a general store and buy a book titled DisplayModel or something like that, the crafting recipes only appear when you have the book in your inventory

or just use AddItemMenu, but the book add extra dialog option so better get that stored somewhere close

2 hours ago, lk74 said:

go to a blacksmith or a general store and buy a book titled DisplayModel or something like that, the crafting recipes only appear when you have the book in your inventory

or just use AddItemMenu, but the book add extra dialog option so better get that stored somewhere close

Ahhhh, did not know that. No where did I see that. Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sdkagamisan said:

I installed this mod and Display Model,crash the game when I try assign to any corpse.But assign to living person is fully functional.I really can't find out what's going wrong with it.

Need help,pls.

your .netscript crashlog please ?

7 hours ago, lk74 said:

your .netscript crashlog please ?

Wow,I find it out,the question was ConsoleUtilSSE's version.Skyrim 1.6.629+ it need ConsoleUtilSSE NG,ConsoleUtilSSE is outdated.Instal ConsoleUtilSSE fix the crash and now the mod is functioning.

I did't check ConsoleUtilSSE support game version.May be you can write this into Requirement.

Many thanks.Great mod.

2 hours ago, sdkagamisan said:

Wow,I find it out,the question was ConsoleUtilSSE's version.Skyrim 1.6.629+ it need ConsoleUtilSSE NG,ConsoleUtilSSE is outdated.Instal ConsoleUtilSSE fix the crash and now the mod is functioning.

I did't check ConsoleUtilSSE support game version.May be you can write this into Requirement.

Many thanks.Great mod.

Im sorry for omitting ConsoleUtil in the requirements, that was my fault. Glad you got it worked out, and thanks for sharing the info !

Well there actually not your mod problem, but i can't make it to work, i can't use devices with multi positioning option, when dm3 ask me to choose position, there is no popup menu for that, i was trying to ask them in their discord, but in fact i just waste my time. Probably mod conflict but ofc no one cares about which one.

Does this change Display model to only handle a corpse? Or will a live NPC and corpse work?

The reason I ask is because, as a test, I dropped a lamp, selected it and dialogue worked except when I tried to get Serana to use the lamp.  No dialogue for "Slot"?  Any ideas why? 

My load order:

Display Model

Corpse Add on

Corpse Add on Patch

Edit:  Huh, as an experiment, I commanded Serana to use the lamp and it worked like it should.  Not sure if that worked as intended.

Edited by myhouseatl
7 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Experiencing a lot of issues with DM3:

• The slot menu fails to pop up; a lot of the furniture pieces are rendered unusable due to this issue.
  • Facial expressions and voices do not work at all.

I'm having the same issue with the slot menu.  Haven't looked at facial expressions or voices.

well, i see a lot of ppl having problem with DM3. 

doesn't seem to be related to this mod tho, so... good luck ? I never had issues so no ways to replicate/debug your problems.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2024 at 12:55 AM, a117 said:

By the nine!!  want collision on the corpse.

if can't hit arrows or spells, can't have fun;)

that is really hard, Im dumb, this is beyond my capabilities.

may I suggest you these mods as substitute ?
Gallows of Skyrim SSE, probably the safest option (by that I mean it will work), corpses are ugly tho, you might want to swap the npc for your custom leveled list

Pama´s Deadly Furniture and Pama´s Interactive Gallows

22 hours ago, lk74 said:

that is really hard, Im dumb, this is beyond my capabilities.

may I suggest you these mods as substitute ?
Gallows of Skyrim SSE, probably the safest option (by that I mean it will work), corpses are ugly tho, you might want to swap the npc for your custom leveled list

Pama´s Deadly Furniture and Pama´s Interactive Gallows

Hmmm, then, Please bring back the ability(bug?) to bring corpses back to life, as was done with the old DisplayModel. Then at least the arrow will stick:)

All the mods you mentioned are fascinating, I would use these for other purposes.

22 hours ago, a117 said:

Hmmm, then, Please bring back the ability(bug?) to bring corpses back to life, as was done with the old DisplayModel. Then at least the arrow will stick:)

All the mods you mentioned are fascinating, I would use these for other purposes.

Alternatively, If it could be zombified, it would be immersive and interesting.

The squealing may be annoying, though:)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 9:28 AM, Enjishida said:

Well there actually not your mod problem, but i can't make it to work, i can't use devices with multi positioning option, when dm3 ask me to choose position, there is no popup menu for that, i was trying to ask them in their discord, but in fact i just waste my time. Probably mod conflict but ofc no one cares about which one.

It's a conflict related to Go to Bed AE version.  The SE version works but there were some position bugs in the bed.  This was mentioned on the main Display model thread. 

Edit:  Go to Bed AE lite works, without sleepwear for player option.

Edited by Halleck2