Display Model 3 Corpse Addon

Display Model 3 Corpse Addon

View File

Description :

- Allows Display Model 3's furnitures to grab corpse as actor

- This does not interfere with DM3's normal functionality (with living NPCs)

- Compatible with all DM3 extension mods (RZAA, Predator) so long as they use the same scripts as DM3 and do not alter any scripts.

Requirement

- Display Model 3 v.Gamma 1 (built using v gamma 1, earlier versions are not supported)

- ConsoleUtilSSE

- Papyrus Extender SE

- PapyrusUtil SE

Installation

- load this mod after DM3, overwrite DM3's files.

- ESPFE can be placed anywhere.

- pick up / reload your existing DM3 furnitures 

README (tldr version)

EVERYTIME ON CELL LOAD :

- corpses will refresh one by one when you enter a cell that has DM3 corpses. IT SHOULD BE TOTALLY OKAY IF YOU LEAVE THE CELL DURING UPDATE.

- during refresh corpse will trigger combat alarm (and combat dialogue) for a brief instant. 

- casting Soul Cloak and standing near corpses when they refresh will fill your soul gems.... please do not complain.

FIRST TIME PER SAVE LOAD :

- entering a cell with corpses will have all corpses back alive. please wait a few seconds for update to begin

- loading a save directly inside a cell with corpses will not have any update event. please leave and return to this cell.

README (technical version)

Spoiler

DM3 furniture will call for corpse update if 

- they have a corpses attached

- the cell they're in is being loaded

corpse update will begin 5 second after a cell is attached (so they'll begin around or before the black screen fades), and it'll update roughly once per second. if there's a lot of corpses waiting for update, it'll take a short while.

leaving cell during update is fine. if a corpse is no longer 3DLoaded AND no longer in same cell as player, then it's update request will be abandoned.

Code inspired from Sexlab, PamaDeadlyFurniture and DM3. 

Special thanks to all these authors.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/23/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    DM3, ConsoleUtil, Papyrus Extender, PapyrusUtil
  • Regular Edition Compatible

3 hours ago, Taskforceyyf said:

Hi lk74, could you please share this body preset? Thanks.

sadly i couldnt tell you which preset it was.

I have downloaded 100+ cbbe BS preset and have Autobody distribute them on all female actors... this NPC i encountered a while ago, and i couldn't backtrace which preset it was... sorry !

1 hour ago, keldes said:

will this conflict with the original mod?

2 script file will need to overwrite the original mod.

BUT if you use DM3 on living actors, nothing should have changed. if there is, then its unintentional, please notify me so that i could fix it.

2 hours ago, lk74 said:

sadly i couldnt tell you which preset it was.

I have downloaded 100+ cbbe BS preset and have Autobody distribute them on all female actors... this NPC i encountered a while ago, and i couldn't backtrace which preset it was... sorry !

2 script file will need to overwrite the original mod.

BUT if you use DM3 on living actors, nothing should have changed. if there is, then its unintentional, please notify me so that i could fix it.

deadbody make the sperm tank not raising, even i set it to 100% fill, like the dead body work with DM3 but it make some feature not working, i test with living body and it work normally, you should check that out

6 hours ago, ChingChongWong said:

Hi do you know what NPC replacer mod your using for those NPCS?

Fresh Women

10 hours ago, keldes said:

deadbody make the sperm tank not raising, even i set it to 100% fill, like the dead body work with DM3 but it make some feature not working, i test with living body and it work normally, you should check that out

on it. It's done. 

Edited by lk74

I firstly place 1 SpermaTank in the cell and it is working fluently, but when i am gonna place another sperma tank it is notif me that "[DMSE] device activator not found"

I try another devices and they are oke with placing multiple same device(some of device i am not try yet)

p/s: the cell is My home in Lakeview Mannor of Heartfire DLC.

5 hours ago, Chibibikyu said:

I firstly place 1 SpermaTank in the cell and it is working fluently, but when i am gonna place another sperma tank it is notif me that "[DMSE] device activator not found"

I try another devices and they are oke with placing multiple same device(some of device i am not try yet)

p/s: the cell is My home in Lakeview Mannor of Heartfire DLC.

I couldnt replicate the problem you described. 

Please make sure you installed the newest version / updated old furnitures.

OR please describe with more detail every action you have performed to achieve such result.

On 6/29/2023 at 11:13 PM, lk74 said:

I couldnt replicate the problem you described. 

Please make sure you installed the newest version / updated old furnitures.

OR please describe with more detail every action you have performed to achieve such result.

sorry for late reply, my problem, i mean that i can place a first sperma tank, but in the same cell(interior of Lakeview Manor) when i place a second sperma tank, i got this message.

[DMSE] Device Activator not found.

ScreenShot19.png

10 hours ago, Chibibikyu said:

sorry for late reply, my problem, i mean that i can place a first sperma tank, but in the same cell(interior of Lakeview Manor) when i place a second sperma tank, i got this message.

[DMSE] Device Activator not found.

this bug should have been fixed in the current version of the mod. are you sure you are using the up-to-date version ? because with the up-to-date one i could not replicate the problem you described.

21 hours ago, Relevant Halo said:

Haven't tried it myself but is it easy to use DM3 furniture in CK? Can I just drop a furniture and make an actor use it via package/script?

im unfamilair with ck so i couldnt give you a definitive answer, but my gut feeling is no you cannot use package, as DM3 does not use actor activation as trigger. DM3 takes player crosshairRef and register the actor inside DM3.

You would probably need to write some initialization script to put everyone in place. but the script itself would be quite simple if you know where to look for. and if you have corpse addon you could probably take dead actors in the initialization code.

if you just want to use ck, maybe try Pama Deadly Furniture. iirc that one requires actor to activate furnitures, so you could 'make actor use it' via package. but it would obviously require living actors, and since vanilla resurrection process is weird af, you probably need some simple scripts...

39 minutes ago, Parky said:

How do you remove a furniture item?

i do not understand your question. maybe pick the item up ?

5 hours ago, lk74 said:

this bug should have been fixed in the current version of the mod. are you sure you are using the up-to-date version ? because with the up-to-date one i could not replicate the problem you described.

Eh, the update is June 24th and i was downloaded it in June 25th.
But i will download a new file, thank you.