What is a Great Mount/Pet Mod? (that you can also let mount you in some way, as that only fair)

• lukashisuphola changed the title to What is a Great Mount/Pet Mod? (that you can also let mount you in some way, as that only fair)

So far biggest I seen are

GG77 posted things

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/4899950?tab=user+files&BH=0

Don't know if there are patches or if latest creature adultified mods here just come with many the skins with junk integrated etc... for like husky CO and all the others though

Saw a rough port of animal house recently just made it too sse, but not sure if that what I want, as more looking for a companion style thing not just sex with animals.

Used too have a mod I never fully got working back then called like Call of the Wild or somethin, but if I recall it became too dated and broke not sure (you had sex with any wild animal, that then joined you and leveled etc...).

Think I recall a pretty well made Sabertooth cat companion mod but I think it too became far dated or maybe even was for one the oldrims

Bonus mentions?

Talking Teddy bear suppose counts never used but certainly unique 

RidingStylesV2 is a nice add-on though apparently maybe in rough condition 

I started creating one, but did not finish it. The problem is that a mount requires a new skeleton with a “saddle bone” for want of a better term, that determines the placement of the rider. That effectively makes a mount a separate creature from the original, so it needs to be distinct in Creature Framework, and everything based on it. If there is way to dynamically add a saddle bone, I have not found it.

I was only doing one creature as a proof of concept, and ran into a lot of compatibility issues trying to get the mount/non-mount distinctions to apply only to riding. The mount would frequently fail to do things because it wasn’t the non-mount version that the base game or other mods were trying to use. If the creature involved is normally hostile, this can be a good thing, but that is just one aspect.

Phillip the Talking Horse - at Katlia's farm just outside of Solitude - (Mod page doesn't mention backstory)

Tirk the Horny Riekling - at the Windhelm Docks - (Bullied out of Solstheim for always being hard & wanting sex)

Skat The Rat - at a bridge not far South East of Riften - (Rambunctious, talking Skeever) - (No, he has nothing to do with a scat kink, it's just his name)

-

All three are by Subject2Host and then ported to SE by Schticky Playa