Can anyone help me with this body or texture issue

It's normal that you only see it when up close. The farther away the camera is, the less detail the game shows.

You can try setting the graphics quality for your Sims higher and maybe enable the post-processing effects for some additional smoothening, depending on how much your graphics card can handle without an impact on performance. However, some custom body parts just tend to look bad for very high slider values (i.e. maximum size) and slider mods often tend to make it worse for body parts that would look alright within the bounds of the default sliders, so changing the graphics settings may or may not help you.

Other things you can try are different body parts and maybe different skins, although you need to be careful about compatibility when using them with WW.

2 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

It's normal that you only see it when up close. The farther away the camera is, the less detail the game shows.

You can try setting the graphics quality for your Sims higher and maybe enable the post-processing effects for some additional smoothening, depending on how much your graphics card can handle without an impact on performance. However, some custom body parts just tend to look bad for very high slider values (i.e. maximum size) and slider mods often tend to make it worse for body parts that would look alright within the bounds of the default sliders, so changing the graphics settings may or may not help you.

Other things you can try are different body parts and maybe different skins, although you need to be careful about compatibility when using them with WW.

Thank you, i had tried changing some graphics but i did not work, i delete the mod real time body phycis, and now it looks a bit better, i gonna try to change again graphics settings and see what happend 

• 4 weeks later...