Sexout Got Hitched

prkr_jmsn

Got Hitched

Plugin

Last Update Nov 24

This is currently only a modders resource, it is a form list used to connect 2 NPCs who are married [slot 1 is "Husband" slot 2 is "Wife". These can obviously both be men, both women, or hell it could be Cheyenne and Sunny], so they can be excluded from things like stalking, or be used for other purposes... I will add more features to this soon, as well as expand the list(s).

I think it would be fun to expand this into some sort of player marriage mod, but that would be something way on the backburner.

I'm sure I missed people, so if you can think of any NPC couples I need to add please let me know.

So, again, to reiterate: This mod currently does NOTHING for you. You don't need it yet. I just put it here so it could be used for other mods, and to track my own progress on it as I develop it.

This mod requires SexoutNG V0.0.10 or higher.

The current list

Married

• John & Ruby Nash
  • Dusty & Alice McBride
  • Walter & Ethel Phebus
  • Mr & Mrs Hostelter
  • Sammy & Pauline Wins
  • Esteban [Dead] & Christina Morales

Involved With

• Pacer & Gloria VanGraff
  • Carlitos Wayne & Joana
  • Fitz & Lupe

Update Log

11/24/11: Initial Release

SexoutGotHitched.esp

This is excellent.

I like to see more "legit" mods using SexoutNG.

Pairing up this with pregnancy makes for a very good start to a 'vanilla sexout' such as discussed here. I like to see that just because it gives me one more reason to hate "the other place."

They allow wsex, and it has nothing at all like anything we're doing here, but we also support rape and creature mods so we get the finger. Give me a break.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, a question - does the game allow calculation of events not in the presence of the player? (I'm talking about sex in the absence of the player)

I think it's like the popular saying "if a tree falls in a forest, and no one is there to hear it..." but I could be wrong, which is why I'm asking the following:

Would it be possible to let couples engage in consensual sex, while the player isn't present?

Something like a check if there are people nearby, and starting the sex animation (or start it when the player _does_ come into their house or something like that).

But if that's not possible, i do remember oblivion to react to people being in close proximity, even when not in the same map (guards for example), so I guess this would be possible in nv, right? (same engine and stuff)

Or, the easiest method I could think of, would be to check upon entering a room, if there are any other persons inside, apart from the player and the supposedly lovestruck couple, and starting consensual sex with a specified chance.

I do realise that this would be a minor feature (hell, the only thing it would add to gameplay would be the occasional "caught in the act" scenario), and in no way high on the priority list (seeing as you're all busy switching from legacy to ng), but it would still be cool if that feature would be implemented eventually.

##edit##

Oh, I forgot to mention why I didn't make a new thread about it instead of posting it here.

The reason is rather simple - as of now there _is_ no consensual sex between npcs, right?

By excluding a couple from rape it simply excludes them from sex altogether, which is not as realistic as intended.

So I thought "spicing up" the concept would be a good idea... although I'm rather reluctant to call anything coming from me a "good idea" but hell... you decide ^^

Consensual sex between NPCs exists and is entirely possible. While the scenarios are forced sexoutlegion.esm uses consensual sex calls between NPCs all the time.

Yeah, but what I meant was more of it happening consensual ingame, not the kind of anims that are played and stuff as a definition for consensual. (with sexoutlegion I think the console is the only one who _really_ considers it "consensual" xD unless, of course, I happen to have overlooked something.)

With all the time I spend on the forum I should probably start modding myself... I got the basics (a little java, a little c++) but you know, my weaker self...^^

Yeah' date=' but what I meant was more of it happening consensual ingame, not the kind of anims that are played and stuff as a definition for consensual. (with sexoutlegion I think the console is the only one who _really_ considers it "consensual" xD unless, of course, I happen to have overlooked something.)

With all the time I spend on the forum I should probably start modding myself... I got the basics (a little java, a little c++) but you know, my weaker self...^^

[/quote']

I think his point was that adding in consensual sex between NPCs is easy, no more difficult than adding it between an NPC and the player.

The issue of legion sex being consensual or not is a psychological argument; put another way, the only one who thinks any sex is rape is also the console. It doesn't care either way, and scripted sex between NPCs doesn't care either. "this is rape" is just a flag.

Archived