Jump to content

Sexlabs se and Papyrus not working in MO2. I have a screenshot of the in game error message given as well as my MO2.


Recommended Posts

Posted

you have 4 errors there, the most you should see there are 2 (files on the overwrite directory and maybe some form 43) my guess you missing some masters or something like that

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dodzh said:

you have 4 errors there, the most you should see there are 2 (files on the overwrite directory and maybe some form 43) my guess you missing some masters or something like that

You hit the nail on the head. How do I fix it?
Edit: Actually, google.
Edit 2: Well, mostly a reddit post from 8 years ago.
Edit 3: And I just remembered the fact that someone might find this in a few years and get really annoyed at me not putting this here, sooo 

 

Edited by MiyaBlitz
Posted
3 hours ago, MiyaBlitz said:

You hit the nail on the head. How do I fix it?

clicking on the warning image there with the 4, should tell you what masters are you missing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...