So, my follower got enslaved and robbed. I was sent to Simple Slavery.  After escaping, I went and rescued my follower.  They were hostile so I killed them.  Now, my follower is still stuck with slavery devices.  How do I get rid of them.  There isn't anything in inventory, but follower can't take anything in inventory and has devices on wrists and ankles.  Follower slavery mod isn't even registering him as a slave.  Or available as a slave.  I tried SME Spell_ID which worked for a second and then is re-applied.

13 hours ago, daxter5555 said:

one of the mods causes the game to go into a black screen in places like riverwood trader etc

Could you post a crash log? If it's locational, I'd be surprised if it were Acheron or PD. Or are you referring to one of the soft deps?

39 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

So, my follower got enslaved and robbed. I was sent to Simple Slavery.  After escaping, I went and rescued my follower.  They were hostile so I killed them.  Now, my follower is still stuck with slavery devices.  How do I get rid of them.  There isn't anything in inventory, but follower can't take anything in inventory and has devices on wrists and ankles.  Follower slavery mod isn't even registering him as a slave.  Or available as a slave.  I tried SME Spell_ID which worked for a second and then is re-applied.

I would post this in the FSM thread. Unless the Restraints outcome was selected, PD doesn't equip DDs on any actors. You could try Follower Escape as a stopgap solution.

Edited by ponzipyramid
10 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

I would post this in the FSM thread. Unless the Restraints outcome was selected, PD doesn't equip DDs on any actors. You could try Follower Escape as a stopgap solution.

That is for DD.  There aren't any items in my followers inventory, even though he is wearing wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs and the console say's it's from ZAZ animations.  I don't think Follower Escape will fix my problem.  I did post at FSM but I haven't received a reply.  Was hoping there would be someone here with an answer...

1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

That is for DD.  There aren't any items in my followers inventory, even though he is wearing wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs and the console say's it's from ZAZ animations.  I don't think Follower Escape will fix my problem.  I did post at FSM but I haven't received a reply.  Was hoping there would be someone here with an answer...

I see, that might be a PD bug. To remove the restraints, you can open the console, click the follower, and enter showinventory. You should see the restraints and be able to run removeitem xxx 1 where xxx is the item from showinventory you want to remove. Can you paste the output of showinventory while you're at it? I can confirm if the leftover equipped restraints are from PD.

11 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

I see, that might be a PD bug. To remove the restraints, you can open the console, click the follower, and enter showinventory. You should see the restraints and be able to run removeitem xxx 1 where xxx is the item from showinventory you want to remove. Can you paste the output of showinventory while you're at it? I can confirm if the leftover equipped restraints are from PD.

I can't get my console to print screen so I'll type the important stuff here:

zbf Collar Iron 2 black (16081247)

zbf Cuffs Iron 2 black (1608124C)

Remove Item did the trick...

1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

I can't get my console to print screen so I'll type the important stuff here:

zbf Collar Iron 2 black (16081247)

zbf Cuffs Iron 2 black (1608124C)

Remove Item did the trick...

Doesn't seem to be PD then. My best guess is SS++ or FSM equipped some ZAP restraints and then *something* happened. Might be a one-off thing.

17 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Anyone else become undetectable to all enemies after being defeated by an enemy and No event Firing?

Try stopquest PD_DefeatHandler in the console. I'll probably add an option in the MCM to make that easier but ideally it should be unnecessary. If you get into a stuck event loop again, a script log is highly appreciated.

4 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Try stopquest PD_DefeatHandler in the console. I'll probably add an option in the MCM to make that easier but ideally it should be unnecessary. If you get into a stuck event loop again, a script log is highly appreciated.

Okay so ran it back and what happened here was one defeat fired and the aggressor was not interested, then got defeated a second time and the Enemy wondered off and when I stood up from bleed out they couldn't see me anymore. 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Skaldic Adventurer
On 10/2/2023 at 10:48 PM, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Anyone else become undetectable to all enemies after being defeated by an enemy and No event Firing?

Yes, I am not sure if this is a conflict or bug due between simple outcomes and practical defeat, but every hostile npc, creature and human cannot see me. This started after being defeated by some skeletons, entering bleedout, then healing and getting up, then getting downed again, healing, then leaving. ReSaver doesnt bring up any issues, nor loot, or fnis. It is a very odd bug. Would uninstalling and reinstalling PD mid playthrough hose the save?

16 hours ago, Griishana said:

Yes, I am not sure if this is a conflict or bug due between simple outcomes and practical defeat, but every hostile npc, creature and human cannot see me. This started after being defeated by some skeletons, entering bleedout, then healing and getting up, then getting downed again, healing, then leaving. ReSaver doesnt bring up any issues, nor loot, or fnis. It is a very odd bug. Would uninstalling and reinstalling PD mid playthrough hose the save?

As long as you're not in the middle of a PD defeat, uninstalling, reinstalling, or updating PD shouldn't cause any issues. If PD wasn't started there may be something else interfering with Acheron's defeat process or some consequence that never cleaned itself up. Acheron logs can help me figure out what's going on when you're defeated.

6 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

Has anyone gotten this mod to work with the Shadow of Skyrim / nemesis system mod? I would love to get them working together. Also, PD is great! It still has some bugs, but great work, mod author!

This will probably require some additional scripting but it seems like an interesting integration. What bugs are you encountering?

17 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

As long as you're not in the middle of a PD defeat, uninstalling, reinstalling, or updating PD shouldn't cause any issues. If PD wasn't started there may be something else interfering with Acheron's defeat process or some consequence that never cleaned itself up. Acheron logs can help me figure out what's going on when you're defeated.

This will probably require some additional scripting but it seems like an interesting integration. What bugs are you encountering?

Acheron.log This is the log, it looks like there were two files that couldnt be read

On 10/3/2023 at 9:06 PM, Skaldic Adventurer said:

so I saved after that test and loaded it up to test the stopquest PD_DefeatHandler nothing changed. tried again, waited for the enemy to stop the combat alarm and then tried again, it's like I become totally invisible to them, they turn if I knock something down or hit them but no fighting, no following, no detection. 

Papyrus.0.log 152.4 kB · 1 download

I ended up loading a save before the bug happened and things are running as they should have, I dont know what caused the problem, but that was my temp fix

Everytime i am defeated im robbed then raped, even when robbery is turned off; would anyone know how to fix this? i've had it for abt 5 or six days or so and no fix yet :(( Even on a fresh install of skyrim and my modlist (NEFARAM) it still persists. I have tried getting support about it in the NEFARAM discord and nobody knows how to fix it. 

On 10/8/2023 at 9:58 AM, w05432518 said:
Everytime i am defeated im robbed then raped, even when robbery is turned off; would anyone know how to fix this? i've had it for abt 5 or six days or so and no fix yet :(( Even on a fresh install of skyrim and my modlist (NEFARAM) it still persists. I have tried getting support about it in the NEFARAM discord and nobody knows how to fix it. 

I was able to replicate this, there will be a fix in the next update. FWIW, it looks like items aren't actually being removed, it's just that the robbery quest is being started regardless of whether or not robbery already occurred. You can just terminate the quest in the MCM for now. LMK if that's not the case.

On 10/8/2023 at 9:58 AM, w05432518 said:

If you think about it, if somebody defeats and rapes a person, there 100% going to take all their money and anything they consider valuable.  And then scatter around the stuff they consider trash.  So having an option to not get robbed in the MCM should be inconceivable.  

On 10/5/2023 at 4:27 PM, ponzipyramid said:

As far as I can tell, PD always triggers before Shadows of Skyrim, so SoS never gets a chance to run. It'd be great if SoS could be a secondary outcome for PD, so that while the PD scenario plays out, SoS transforms the NPC who defeated the PC into a nemesis.

On 9/29/2023 at 1:17 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Could you post a crash log? If it's locational, I'd be surprised if it were Acheron or PD. Or are you referring to one of the soft deps?

hi, i figured out that it was not this mod that caused the black screen however one definite bug i found is that in combat especially with magic whenever i was in combat the game would freeze i found this most common against mage enemies , forsworn and thalmor just go into combat with forsworn and try yourself the magic causes a freeze where i have to close the game with task manager and when i uninstalled this mod it worked normally

6 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

As far as I can tell, PD always triggers before Shadows of Skyrim, so SoS never gets a chance to run. It'd be great if SoS could be a secondary outcome for PD, so that while the PD scenario plays out, SoS transforms the NPC who defeated the PC into a nemesis.

I second this, it would be super cool to have Shadows of Skyrim as part of the outcomes, otherwise right now the way i have it set up is having the player only defeated sometimes by acheron / PD by setting the defeat chance not not 100% so anytime PD doesnt fire SoS does. But it would be nice to have them both go and have SoS as an outcome of PD ^_^