More Wasteland Captives

View File

Just like it says on the tin. It adds more captives to rescue/have your way with/kill/etc. I realized I made a WIP thread for it but never released the mod itself before moving on to other games.

While I did put a few more captives in supermutant strongholds, this one was pretty much concentrated on adding captives to raider strongholds. Why?

Because you hear stories of how raiders like to capture, torture, and rape people they come across. Yet you never see any of this, only the end result, dispite seeing this with supermutants.

So I set out to change this.

Basically this was a project I was working on before I jumped on the Skyrim bandwagon. In this phase it just adds a bunch of captives. Although i was planning on doing more with it.

For example, having captives in different, more provocative poses and such. But that never came about sadly.

Some of you may notice that this bares a similarity to FOOK's more captives model. You might assume that I was inspired/stole the idea from them, but this isn't really the case. You see, I used to work on the fook project for FO3, and the more captives idea was actually a part I added into that. So basically, this mod is essentially a standalone version of what I added to fook.

You'll notice this has 3 files: the main ESM, an overrides patch, and an SC addon.

The Main ESM has the captives.

The override patch contains faction changes, and is designed to keep raiders from summarily executing all the captives upon your arrival.. This should be merged into your bashed patch.

the SC patch is a patch for wasteland player that lets you molest the raider captives. Requires wasteland player.

• 3 months later...

you couldn't use the AP Wasteland Player plugin?

that plugin made the ingametime go nuts.

and when searching for a solution, i was told that this is a known issue with "wasteland player".

otherwise i really like the way wasteland player goes by adding a lot of possibilities to get into a persons pants and even the WP+AP plugin triggered AP correctly, but during any sexual action, the wastelandplayer plugin runs a script that makes the time pass (setting the ingametime+X) and that script is making it go nuts, so the time becomes "negative maximum for x-bit variable" (it looks somthing like this:

Time: -23452845676387560159071203967810348671034789561034651034675103478961035)

and nothing can repair that afterwards.

i'd have to edit the plugin to either not run the script or edit the script to nut go nuts, but i got no experience with either of that and would most likely ruin it even more.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...