"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

She's been pretty popular lately. I'm interested in hair, body textures, thongs and heels.

5457179-1392026967.jpg

I'm actually interested in the whole outfit along with the hair. Anyone?

I'll try. Bra is from Black Talon. Scarf is from Scarlet Dawn. Gloves are from Triss/Temptress. I think arm covers are from Temptress too or some other Brokefoot outfit - same with leg straps. Stockings don't know. Shoes from one of Elewin's pump packs maybe.  Panties don't know, belly jewelry don't know. Skin texture looks like SG with scars. Hair probably SG. Oh yeah, right shoulderpad is from vanilla steel so maybe from Hmm What To Wear - or whatever it's called.

Hi!

I'm looking for what lips make up I can use to match with Doll skin, I tried better female (with better make up for skse) because the lips seams to be real girl one, and it's told in the description that you can use better female lips with this skin texture but it doesn't match.

Anyone have an Idea of what lips make up (in hd) I can use with Doll Skin for UNP?

No one knows? :s

She's been pretty popular lately. I'm interested in hair, body textures, thongs and heels.

5457179-1392026967.jpg

I would like to know what mod the stockings are from.

I can confirm the heels are Elewin's but you won't find it on Nexus. Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qouuq4id4flgtz9/%E3%80%90ANK%E9%BB%91%E5%BA%97%E5%87%BA%E5%93%81%E3%80%91UNPB%E7%9C%9F%E9%AB%98%E8%B7%9F%E5%85%B8%E8%97%8F%E5%90%88%E9%9B%862.1.7z

45709.jpg

If anyone is running with an ENB and settings that achieve this kind of look, I'd greatly appreciate knowing how you got it.

I actually literally came back here after seeing how Opethfeldt looks in interiors.  I was pretty disheartened.  Dim, blurry and indistinct.  You could well save this ENB, if you'd be willing to give details on what tweaks you made, since it sounds like you and I have more or less the same tastes

EToneMappingCurveV2Night=1.5 (default is 4.0)

EToneMappingOversaturationV2Night=10.0 (default is 20.0)

EToneMappingCurveV2Interior=1.0 (default is 4.0)

EToneMappingOversaturationV2Interior=10.0 (default is 20.0)

I like good visibility indoors and at night.

As do I.  In FONV, somewhat infamously, if one wished to correct the famous "orange tint" in the game, or use better clouds, pretty much every mod that did so also came with a non-defeatable night darkener, taking it for granted that people wanted "realism" across the board.  I'll try out your settings.  Thanks.

I tried ELFX and RLO and did not like how it made certain areas pitch black on my game.

Truthfully I'm a bit torn.  Skyrim's interiors definitely suffer from an overabundance of ambient light, and I can't help but regard some of the RLO / ELFX images jealously.  I'd probably actually try to go with ELFX if it didn't make every single fire-lit room absolutely crushingly orange.  ELFX also does basically ignore the fact that light reflects all over a room; it doesn't just stop at the first surface it hits.  It looks great but also surreal, sort of like that one ultra-dark area in Dark Souls.

I have been using Lanterns of Skyrim as well to add exterior lighting. Interestingly, although I'm not using RLO, I like the look of the Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO preset best with this ENB, but you may find the other presets to suit your taste better.

Not 100% sure what my tastes are for indoors.  Not monotonously orange, at any rate.  Not artificially dim, like CoT's dark settings which dim even the fires. ( :s)  Good contrast, yes, which ELFX certainly brings.  I do know what I want for outdoors and it is danged elusive.  Even Opethfeltd has not yet delivered.  It's the look in my final screenshot, which is pretty similar to shots of RealVision, such as this:

30936-4-1377342222.jpg

The ENB isn't afraid to overexpose brightness on bright surfaces, which is critical to getting the correct look.  I'll add, though, that I sure am getting pretty sick of DoF.  It's cheating.  Who actually plays a game with vision that swaps between nearsightedness and farsightedness?  Nobody.  Give some honest screenshots, I say, so we can see the actual detail.

Also I noticed that even with ENBs that are designed with CoT, only certain weather types came out looking awesome, whereas certain others looks very strange.

That is my main gripe with a CoT-based ENB.  That right there.  I don't want to have to worry about the ENB failing to look good when some mod goes off on some arbitrary tangent.

Mmmmm what are the armors in the first spoiler ?

5457179-1392026967.jpg

I would like to know what mod the stockings are from.

I can confirm the heels are Elewin's but you won't find it on Nexus. Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qouuq4id4flgtz9/%E3%80%90ANK%E9%BB%91%E5%BA%97%E5%87%BA%E5%93%81%E3%80%91UNPB%E7%9C%9F%E9%AB%98%E8%B7%9F%E5%85%B8%E8%97%8F%E5%90%88%E9%9B%862.1.7z

Not 100% on this as I ditched racemenu a long time ago, but I think the stockings come from racemenu pantyhose plugin: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

The heels are NOT from the UNPB heels collection you posted in your link, I have had that pack for at least half a year and I can tell you a few of them look quite close in the pic but they are not the same, anyway I suppose if you have that pack, you probably won't be having desires looking for the ones shown in the pic. And by the way, please don't put all the work under that modder's name, it contains only a few heels that were done by him/her.

Guys are there any CHSBHC Armors that give a magic bonus? (more magicka or destruction damage/recharge) 

I can't find any... thanks!

You can edit the enchantment on any armors to anything you like in CK or tes5edit.

I was looking for something ready from the get-go. Thanks though. Know of any?

Mashup time :)

Particularly the hip belt and the thigh belts (2 belts on the right leg, knives on the left leg).  Any other parts would be appreciated as well.

thank you very much.

wmaC8ku.jpg

Top - Northgirl

Lingerie - Sweet and sexy lingerie CBBE (the one in the image seem like a 7B conversion) UNPB version

Bracers - Ashara princes of the woods UNP

Belt - Shredded Triss armor

Boots - Demon hunter armor

Straps - Left ones are in the Ashara mod, right ones are Dungeoun explorer (this one is UNPC, but you have a name now so you can google it)

Guys are there any CHSBHC Armors that give a magic bonus? (more magicka or destruction damage/recharge) 

You can edit the enchantment on any armors to anything you like in CK or tes5edit.

I was looking for something ready from the get-go. Thanks though. Know of any?

1. Head to Blackreach and return with a metric fuck ton of black soul gems

2. Find a powerful mage with good robes with the enchantments you want.

3. Offer her a sweetroll poisoned with mana drain poison.

4. Attack her. Cast soul trap just before she breathes her last.

5. Strip her corpse and marvel at the wonderful body mesh and texture pack you have installed.

6. Take her clothes to an arcane enchanter and lean over it. You will miraculously learn the enchantment, and the robes will disappear. Evidently the arcane enchanters have a fetish for collection of equipment worn by the highly modded voluptuous denizens of Tamriel.

7. Now put any dress you want of any body type, place the soul gem and enchant it with the enchantment you just learned.

8. Presto! You have your CHSBHC armor enchanted.

And the best part: You need not use the CK.

Ok. seriously though. Why not enchant any piece of armor you like with the enchantments you want without using the CK? You can even use the console to enchant any armor with any enchantment, just in case you are too lazy to assault unsuspecting people. The enchantment strength depends on your prowess, so you can again use the console to boost your enchanting skills temporarily before you use the command to enchant. Just google for console commands and you will find them. 

But I still don't see why you do not do it the old fashioned way. I mean, Galerion made the enchanter for this very reason. This is no longer the era of the Psijic Order.

5457179-1392026967.jpg

I'll try. Bra is from Black Talon. Scarf is from Scarlet Dawn. Gloves are from Triss/Temptress. I think arm covers are from Temptress too or some other Brokefoot outfit - same with leg straps. Stockings don't know. Shoes from one of Elewin's pump packs maybe.  Panties don't know, belly jewelry don't know. Skin texture looks like SG with scars. Hair probably SG. Oh yeah, right shoulderpad is from vanilla steel so maybe from Hmm What To Wear - or whatever it's called.

Well done. Only the thong/bikini part left. Anyone?

Ugh.  As much as I hate burdening others with my own problems...

I've been trying to recreate the face/body of an image I randomly found on the interwebs and I am ready to break the keyboard or my face (whichever happens first).

I know about the Hair, Bodyslide, and the Character Editor (showracemenu)  mods.  I know about every kind of physics jobby and skeleton.  But what body, face and texture mods are responsible for the base components of this...

31406.jpg

...and I'm talking about specular, normal, all that jazz.

Any modulogical genius out there want to take a shot at this?

it is this mod right here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/? the screenshot  you posted is actually in the mods image section

Okay, that is the texture.  Anyone know what body mod?  I've been out of the loop for a very long time so I can't even tell them apart anymore.  I'm a ssuming there is also a face mod involved?  And maybe even a head mesh?

there are quite a few armors which "magically enchanted" are.

here are a few.

Lady Blood

http://www.4shared.com/archive/jraAzY6Y/LadyBlood_v12.html

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/403/ladybloodg.jpg

forge

Neo Oriental Dress Custom

http://www.4shared.com/archive/_ceytOwr/Neo_Oriental_Dress_v101.html

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/2729/neo2c.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/3428/neo1w.jpg

find in Riverwood in the sawmill and magically forge

there are many more. :)

Archived