The Banning Game - II

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because Google is the first resort of the uninformed and is a common cause of headaches for physicians when patients think that they actually have their heads wrapped around their issueĀ (as in "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing")

> banned for making excuses for not involving efforts

43 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for condemning those who are trying to help you without having to resort to Kimy's Straitjackets

Ā 

I will, though ...

Banned for one man's insanity is escape from the hell that the rest of us face each day...

Ā 

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with her."

Ā 

505586413_onhisbackwasdeath.jpg.cc89a732b54340d32219410f0dc52639.jpg

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for one man's insanity is escape from the hell that the rest of us face each day...

Ā 

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with her."

Ā 

505586413_onhisbackwasdeath.jpg.cc89a732b54340d32219410f0dc52639.jpg

BANNED for including insanity and the Apocalypse of John in the same post (nice pic btw)

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for I love pets, but my husband doesn't (demon lady is hot) :D

Banned for showing me that I... I... messed up and meant to type "as @EvalovesEP's Prince", when writing about not liking "cute" animals

(Yes, Lucifera Morningstar has her "charms"!)

Edited by LadySmoks
1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for showing a picture of Fluffy from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (or Philosopher's Stone depending on where you live).

Banned for not knowing it is Cerberus the Hell Hound, NOT from Harry Potter

(Maybe I will add the drool?)

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for Cerberus is supposed to be chained in Greek myth

Banned for citing "myth" when reality is that Lucifera loves her pet and allows him to roam free (no giant poop piles to clean up since he is dead and does not eat)

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for citing "myth" when reality is that Lucifera loves her pet and allows him to roam free (no giant poop piles to clean up since he is dead and does not eat)

BANNED because I'm glad that Lucifera is no fan of myth

Ā 

16 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Ā 

BANNED for not realizing there is always a point or you are wasting your time intentionally, which would then become the point. Mumble...just because you do not get it...

BANNED because it's not about the destination, it's about the journey

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for neglecting destination as important part of the journey

BANNED because that is the response of a young person. Once you reach a certain age you realize that all of us are headed for the same destination (Death) and that it is the journey that matters.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for 1) not recognizing that the music comes from the movie, not the series and 2) not knowing that it is set in the Korean War, not Vietnam

> banned for I have never watched that show but only heard about it and I didn't care about who fucks who and for what reasonĀ  :P