Thulas Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Definitely should look at this: No catgirl-picture for you!
Thulas Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Changes his mind more often than I take a breath.
Thulas Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Also is a troll with a problem. And no, that problem doesn't need always.
Ghost Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Still wants to learn how to play Urgot Do you want to play one round LoL with my gf ?
Thulas Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Will have to wait for a proper answer to that.
Ghost Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Dont want to play ?. Do I have to wait ? I think no. Because my gf just want to know it, not me
Thulas Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Should know that I have to go to University in about 20 minutes and won't be back before evening.
Thulas Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Obviously never sat 3 hours in a room just to get within 5 minutes the approvement that the work that already has been done for a project was good.
Ghost Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 hmm not really. Do you have to do this today again ?
Thulas Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Has no idea how boring that is. And yes, I have to; and I also have to go now. Cheers.
MikeMetal Posted December 18, 2013 Posted December 18, 2013 Dat avatar. Just awesome on the black background. *pats fairy*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.