Hi; is there a mod that allows your sim(s) to corrupt NPCs in the game as well as each other? I'm aware that Nisa's Wicked Perversion mod exist, but I'm asking for a mod which requires you to work for it and also corrupt other NPCs rather than them already being corrupted right off the bat. Think of games like Glassix and some trainer H games as an example.

And this might be a pipe dream, but it would also be nice if said mod featured skills or traits that makes corruption easier. And attempting to corrupt a sim may yield failure, as in the NPC/Player sim disliking your corrupter enough into locking the player from corrupting them, etc.

Edited by Robo798814

WW.

WW has sex skill, nudist skill, and casual romance.

It will progress thru experience.

The higher they are, the more sims will accept any sexual encounter.

I know, it's a disappointment, because you already know it exists, but it is so plain and casual.

No interesting thing like storytelling (dark storytelling).

The closest one is Pervert and Sexual Awkward traits by @skarrd.

You can make your opposite gender sims to get drunk and sleep with them as many as possible to increase the relationship and other skills.

And in the end, you get a sims who is willing to do anything.

Edited by LOV31