Get the best i can (Need some help)

Derethevil

Heya!

So i decided to reinstall Oblivion, because Bugs and Bugs and all this things getting annoying.

And most of all, i found my SI CD again and decided to install it, but Oblivion Crashed all the time.

Now im searching for all the good Mods out there again, but somehow everyone just saying: This is the best Body Replacer you can get, this is the best Race you can get and so on.

Well literally anyone can say that, but if its the truth... Well let me explain it like this: How the hell should i know if those two replacers even work together?

So i searched for like 5 Hours now on Nexus Site, but still dont want to download a replacer, because those are still the "Old" ones i grabbed like 3 Years ago.

Me thinking there could be a better one. And thats were im failing. I cant just simply look in a Forum with 300 Threads and pick one that could be "the best" and than get frustrated because it isnt.

That´s where im asking you.

My first replacer was HGEC.

Well let´s explain it like this. This was only a replacer and i dont know what i downloaded a year ago so i can switch those Meshes and dont have to decide in the Data folder, which one i will use.

Also there a so many Face tweaks... I really never get any of those faces look pretty in my eyes.

So if someone ! --> wants <-- ! to help me, i would really appricate it.

What i want to have:

The may best Body Texture (HD) i can get.

This Spell to set the bodytype of someone. (Could it be Set Body?)

The best Facial Retexture i can get for everyone (Khajiit´s, Argonian, Nord...)

To the "Sex" Mods:

It´s not necessary now, because i first want install all the Texture and Mesh thingys. As soon as all those NPC´s and Stuff looks pretty, i will start with those mods.

Mostly i know what i have to choose, but i set this Category if i have some Questions.

Also if you know something whats missing, if something doesnt work properly, may you have those "standard-mods, ini files, plugins i really need.

Well so far...

Thank you for reading and thanks if you want to help.

And please dont just refer me to a thread and say read this.

I´ve done this for like 3 Hours now. And also it will not help me anyway in my decision. :)

Greetings,

Derethevil.

First off I feel your pain as the new nexus layout is shit for finding anything (not that it was tops before mind you :) ).

HGEC is still the most popular and has quite a few different cup sizes. It also has the most clothes\armor of any of the mods out there. Having said this it all depends on your tastes which is something I can't begin to guess at. It also tends to have the highest quality textures.

Setbody is in fact a great mod and is extreemely flexible. The one you want is this one: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

It will work the best with the Modular Beautiful People which is "almost" a requirement for the lovers mods.

Don't forget to grab the following must have utilities:

1. OBSE http://obse.silverlock.org/

2. OBMM (oblivion mod manager)

3. Pluggy 125c

4. Universal Silent Voice

5. BOSS (better oblivion sorting software)

6. Wyre Bash

7. Streamline

8. Windom Earle_s Oblivion Crash Prevention System

9. 4GB Patcher http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php (If you have a 64bit system with 3 or more GB of RAM)

10. Oblivion stutter remover.

First off I feel your pain as the new nexus layout is shit for finding anything (not that it was tops before mind you :) ).

HGEC is still the most popular and has quite a few different cup sizes. It also has the most clothes\armor of any of the mods out there. Having said this it all depends on your tastes which is something I can't begin to guess at. It also tends to have the highest quality textures.

Setbody is in fact a great mod and is extreemely flexible. The one you want is this one: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

It will work the best with the Modular Beautiful People which is "almost" a requirement for the lovers mods.

3. Pluggy 125c

6. Wyre Bash

7. Streamline

9. 4GB Patcher http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php (If you have a 64bit system with 3 or more GB of RAM)

Thank you very much!

So far i nearly got everything done for those Plugin thingys.

But i have a question. I experience a problem with NPC´s who are standing away. They got such ugly Blocky shadow´s in the face.

May you know something that helps? Should i put up a Screenshot?

It looks more like it would be a tweaking problem.

First Ini tweak got no problems with my old Oblivion Install.

This fresh installed Oblivion Ini is still untweaked. May this is my problem?

Well but i will work on that one.

Ive got another big problem.

I installed DR6 and BBB, but i got a little problem with my Camera.

If i draw a weapon, my camera bugs out and got like 2 Feet left of me and is rotating arround where my Character should be.

I didnt get that problem, as i got my old install in oblivion and used all of those Mods as well.

Does anyone has a idead which _1stperson Skeleton.nif would work?

I installed all of them on Nexus, and also looked for that Patch i installed, but it seems the Autor disabled that Mod on the site, so i cant seem to download anymore...

My Mods i installed so far:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
BreakUndies.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
x117race.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
WindowLightingSystem.esp
SMTXKhajiitPawsAsAbility_v04RMHGEC.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
zzBreakUndiesAddonMotionChanger.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversSetBody.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJealousy.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversLandEv2.esp
LoversNecrophilia.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
LoversContraception.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversStupidNpc.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversVictims.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SetBody.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
SP1stPLegs.esp
CM Partners.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
SMTXKhajiitPawsAsAbility_v04RMRF.esp
KhajiitFix.esp
Haare und Augen.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversBoxing.esp
LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp
LoversGhostFix.esp
LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversProstitute.esp
LoversSetFlags.esp
LoversUnicorn.esp
MaternityClothes.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

Forget that problem with DR6 and BBB!

I managed to fix it. I just dropped those old files from DR6 on my own into the 1stperson folder except the Skeleton.nif

:)

Well so far im happy with my Oblivion.

I just want to tweak those ugly shadows on those faces. Somehow i will manage that.

And may i somehow find a good Faceretexture mod? Does anyone knows a good one?

But i have a question. I experience a problem with NPC´s who are standing away. They got such ugly Blocky shadow´s in the face.

Sounds like you have Self Shadows set to 'on' in the video options and your vid card doesn't like it. Try turning it off if it's on.

What i want to have:

The may best Body Texture (HD) i can get.

This Spell to set the bodytype of someone. (Could it be Set Body?)

The best Facial Retexture i can get for everyone (Khajiit´s' date=' Argonian, Nord...)

[/quote']

Check this thread...

Well i got a really good Bodytexture now.

But im still looking for a good replacer for the Headtextures.

Vanilla ones are really ugly...

And that one at the end of this thread. Well its only for Female it seems.

But thanks anyway. I fixed that Shadow issue.

3. Pluggy 125c

6. Wyre Bash

7. Streamline

Thank you very much!

So far i nearly got everything done for those Plugin thingys.

Not sure if someone replied this already' date=' but I just noticed it helps alot when you remove "Self Shadows" from the video options. First tried to add the level of shadow detail but the blocky saw-edged shadows were caused by the "self shadows" thing :)

Oh and I'm in the same exact process as you are.. trying to find the best animations, models, textures etc. and so far I've been pretty successful on my own at getting my character to look the part... Right now have the HGEC E-cup nude body, with Better Bouncing Breasts (BBB) and the stock armors modified for HGEC and a converter that makes the BBB work in em... Using a chocolate elf, with flingingfeces's white tattoo skin, as seen in his "chocolate night" youtube video, but without the tanlines (Damn, I want that texture, lol.)

...but anyway I'm totally lost on how I'll get the NPC's to look better. Tried "XEO" but it makes the male characters look a bit too feminine/anime-ish for my liking. So I'm still searching for something a bit more of a "realistic" and oblivion-ish make-over for everyone.

Also, some high quality skin/face textures etc. would be nice. As in the XEO mod that makes NPC's "prettier", their faces are pretty smooth and brushed and more cartoonish than what I'm trying to achieve.

Don't get me wrong, the mod is still awesomely executed, I just have a slightly different vision in my mind.

I want men who look like they actually are what they're portrayed as (warriors, mages etc.. and orcs must look monstrous, not like people [like in the XEO mod for my surprise']) And beautiful women - something oblivion really doesn't have on it's own.

So yeah, once I read the whole thread, I bet I'm gonna be throwing around some "thanks" for every tip too. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is; Thanks for making a thread I desperately need aswell :D

Sark' date=' if you don't wish to use Xeo you may want to read this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3087

[/quote']

Thanks alot :) That's definately more to my liking, as I'm trying to keep it pretty lore friendly and vanilla-ish, just without the god awful looking NPC's. (Now that I've played Skyrim and have never finished oblivion, the vanilla npc's in oblivion just look freaky/ugly to me. Not that the NPC ugliness was the reason for never playing it through, but anyway, now I can finish oblivion while making it look better. Mods are so full of WIN)

Archived