Sorry, my bad english ? (It's my first time in this forum)

Hello everyone, I need an experienced person in mods and Sims 4 to help me. I have spent a long time trying to fix a little problem that I have in the game.

Two or three years ago I used to play the Sims 4 a lot. I have quite a few mods installed like WickedWhims (TurboDriver) and PosePlayer (Andrew's Studio) so my sims can do funny and sexy poses. I never had any problems with them because I'm always very careful to install everything correctly.

Recently I played again, my game updated so I had to update every mod to the latest version. Everything it's okay, not errors, not notifications. However, pose packs that include a tongue give me a problem: The tongue is completely missing.

For example, I have a pack of ahegao poses I downloaded from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96138-ahegao-expression-posepack/

In order to install this pack you need the PosePlayer plus a few NANDONG and Autobanned files as described. However, it's no longer necessary to have these last files installed because WW last versions already come with everything you need (for those who know, some people have had problems with floating tongues and stuff, and this is because these files conflict with WW).

When I make the sims do these poses, tongues don't appear. (I've attached a few examples below) However, tongues do appear in the WW animations.

I've done a lot of research and I don't know what it could be. I've come to the conclusion that maybe that pose pack has become obsolete, but I'm not sure because other recent pose packs where sims also stick out their tongues don't work either... Yes, sims can do their poses, but tongues are completely missing. Does anyone know what's going on? Did I forget something important?

Please ask me if you need to know more.

Greetings!!!

Sample.jpg

On 6/3/2023 at 1:03 AM, Plyesdayk said:

Sorry, my bad english ? (It's my first time in this forum)

Hello everyone, I need an experienced person in mods and Sims 4 to help me. I have spent a long time trying to fix a little problem that I have in the game.

Two or three years ago I used to play the Sims 4 a lot. I have quite a few mods installed like WickedWhims (TurboDriver) and PosePlayer (Andrew's Studio) so my sims can do funny and sexy poses. I never had any problems with them because I'm always very careful to install everything correctly.

Recently I played again, my game updated so I had to update every mod to the latest version. Everything it's okay, not errors, not notifications. However, pose packs that include a tongue give me a problem: The tongue is completely missing.

For example, I have a pack of ahegao poses I downloaded from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96138-ahegao-expression-posepack/

In order to install this pack you need the PosePlayer plus a few NANDONG and Autobanned files as described. However, it's no longer necessary to have these last files installed because WW last versions already come with everything you need (for those who know, some people have had problems with floating tongues and stuff, and this is because these files conflict with WW).

When I make the sims do these poses, tongues don't appear. (I've attached a few examples below) However, tongues do appear in the WW animations.

I've done a lot of research and I don't know what it could be. I've come to the conclusion that maybe that pose pack has become obsolete, but I'm not sure because other recent pose packs where sims also stick out their tongues don't work either... Yes, sims can do their poses, but tongues are completely missing. Does anyone know what's going on? Did I forget something important?

Please ask me if you need to know more.

Greetings!!!

Sample.jpg

Try using Wicked Whims own pose player instead of Andrew's. They changed the rig so the tongue doesn't show up unless you run animations or poses through WW.

13 hours ago, lanoix said:

Try using Wicked Whims own pose player instead of Andrew's. They changed the rig so the tongue doesn't show up unless you run animations or poses through WW.

Omg, you're my hero!!! The solution was sooo simple, you're completely right!!! Thank you so much for your help dude ? Bleh~!!! ?

05-06-2023_2-34-25.png

Edited by Plyesdayk