Saw the previous thread so deleted my question. 

Two questions: 

1) In the past when I play this game kinkyworld allowed me to click on objects and then choose woohoo. Is there a way to eneable that again? Right now when I click on objects nothings appears. 

It also gave the option to choose what action I wanted them to do - is this no longer possible? 

2) Is there a way to get my sim to reject all random npc woohoo requests so they only autonomously woohoo with a few chosen people? Or is the only way manual rejection?

Edited by echo789
  • echo789 changed the title to Two Questions

In the past you must have had the mod set up correctly.

Not sure how much time you spent looking at menus so here's a clue: Under KW - Woohoo - there is a setting for auto or manual choice of position. There is also a setting to auto accept or manually accept/refuse an event request from another sim.

I have my settings configured to automatically choose a position. When I click on objects, under the Kinky menu, I have the option to woohoo alone or with one or more other sims, but do not have the option to choose the position (since I have auto configured).

However, when I click on a sim, the Kinky > Woohoo menu has options to select a position. A random location or object will be chosen if the sim accepts.

With the configuration to manually accept/refuse woohoo, it does not always give you the option, sometimes your sim will reject it on their own if you have autonomy enabled. This can be based on relationship, or on the sim's current motives, although it mainly seems to ignore every other motive except whether the sim is tired or not.