What is your favorite pastime?

What do you like to do on your free time? For me, some of the things I like to do would be playing video games, working out, playing with my pets, spending time with my girlfriend, bladesmithing, watching movies/TV, drawing, and reading.

Fly Fishing, Kayaking, Camping were my go too recreations, but since I Quit opioids cold turkey 3/2020, I am limited to what my back will let me do, which isn't much.

I am also retired.

Now I surf the Interweb, post my loony thoughts here, and house/yard chores...oh and take care of my pets, dog and cat.

22 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Gaming, annoying my boyfriend, jogging, riding my BMX, shopping. And occasionally throwing out any squirrels my cat brings home.

Nice. I've come to learn that Kalyna hates it when I pop my joints, so I'll annoy her by intentionally popping them. I learned this when I popped my neck while we were making smoothies. She made this noise and looked at me all disgusted. Just to annoy her more, I popped my back and she smacked my shoulder and told me to stop. Then I popped my ankles and she left the kitchen all grossed out. She came back to get her smoothie, but she was looking at me, waiting for me to do it again, but I didn't. She's so cute when she's annoyed.

12 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:
giphy.gif?cid=36b14facijatlrqp2lbmqottfslzvd9l14bmt6dno235k4ct&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g > No kidding. I am dead serious. Then comes my luvs and children.

Sex is a good one. I forgot to list that for mine.

23 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Mostly eating good food, sleeping, gaming, surfing the internet and listening to good music.

Living the dream, I see!