Always accept sex for club members only?

Posted (edited)

Hey, I'm wondering is there an option that I can use so that the NPCs inside the club always accept sex from another club member? I can't find it anywhere and I already set the club activity to 'Have Sex'. I don't want to turn on 'Always Accept' because it would affect other NPCs (I think?)

Edited by Bradbrad7

You should be able to achieve what you're looking for by using the protocols feature that was added in WW v174.  An explanation of the whole process can be found in the WW patch notes here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/466478/update-wickedwhims-v174h (use Ctrl+F and enter "protocol" into the search function to quickly find the relevant paragraph).

Using the protocol rules for "Always accept" will only make Sims selected for that protocol always accept sex (you can even pick whether they should only accept among each other or with any Sim in the game), so any other Sims will not be affected (unlike with the cheat/setting).

On 5/26/2023 at 3:04 AM, Crashdown117 said:

You should be able to achieve what you're looking for by using the protocols feature that was added in WW v174.  An explanation of the whole process can be found in the WW patch notes here: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/466478/update-wickedwhims-v174h (use Ctrl+F and enter "protocol" into the search function to quickly find the relevant paragraph).

Using the protocol rules for "Always accept" will only make Sims selected for that protocol always accept sex (you can even pick whether they should only accept among each other or with any Sim in the game), so any other Sims will not be affected (unlike with the cheat/setting).

Oh! I already take a look a that before but in my understanding, I have to add them manually right? by manually I mean per-sim, not for the whole club.

20 hours ago, Bradbrad7 said:

Oh! I already take a look a that before but in my understanding, I have to add them manually right? by manually I mean per-sim, not for the whole club.

Yes, AFAIK, there is no way to add Sims based on a club membership. You can only add individual Sims or categories like "all male Sims", "all young adults", "all vampires" etc. For a handful of club members, this shouldn't be too much of a hassle, though.

Additionally, you could limit the protocol to being in effect only at the location of club gatherings (i.e. the place where they usually meet), or a particular lot type (e.g. bars or night clubs). That way, it would be pretty much "Always Accept, but at club meetings only".