Racemenu and 3ba

So I'm having this issue with changes not happening to the 3ba body while I'm in racemenu. Once I get out of racemenu and remove and replace the outfit I'm wearing, you can see the changes. It WAS intermittent, but now it seems like it's borked for good.

Any ideas, anyone? I've reinstalled both 3ba and racemenu. I've even tried reinstalling SSE engine fixes because it was in the forums for 3ba on the nexus. The last update on the nexus topic was in 2019, so I doubt anyone's looking at it. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Last time I checked morphs don't work in real time in the current SE version (1.6+), but they work fine on 1.5.97. The SSE Engine Fixes thing you can try is disabling the MemoryManager, reinstalling or going back to a different version won't make any difference.