If you do not use LAPF ignore this post.

stylemodifier is not compatible with LAPF, it overwrites the skeleton ( all 3 )

The stylemodifier skeletons have BBB bones (Op 01 to 03 ) but no penis bones. You will have penis stretching during sex.

The stylemodifier skeletons has two changes in the head, a scale part for Camera01 bone and a new bone "scale Neck2"  (Both could be copied into the LAPF skeleton, but there are more changes. It would be easier to copy the LAPF penis bones into the stylemodifier skeletons )

In the other post is mentioned " chin will stretch to infinity " without the stylemodifier skeleton.  I don't have the race, and can not find a working link.

I think the race use the head from stylemodifier , it replace the vanilla Imperial head ( all human races will use the new head mesh, and of course it conflicts with vanilla race overhauls which change vanilla head).

All the mod does is overwrite the 3 vanilla skeletons and the vanilla head. And stylemodifier add a spell to modify the body and head. Can be used with all races you play and has nothing to do with the "refpoly" race,  I once tested another mod that allowed you to change breast size, body size, etc., but the changes didn't go well with LAPF sex animations.

So if you use the race do not install stylemodifier and everything should work fine. If the race mod esp have StyleModifier.esm as masterfile you have to delete the master in the esp.