Convert CBBE preset to Fusion Girl preset?

• 10 months later...

Fortunately, Zero CBBE and FG look almost same, so it's easy enough to match the slider names, which is what I did.

I made a file for myself that helps me convert presets. Unfortunately I don't know how to automate it, so I did everything manually. 

Here, for example, is the preset original jojo nuclear CBBE and my conversion to FG ↓

image.thumb.png.9bbda3c0452d5b3c4cbc3749164b6897.png

The similarity is not complete, but I only noticed the differences when I took these screenshots and put them next to each other. In a good way, these presets should be done manually.

In the file, the FG slides that correspond to CBBE are labelled in the comments.

(The question is a year old! But since there is no answer here, I hope I was helpful)

CBBE.xml

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 11:08 AM, sddddsfgggggsa said:

Fortunately, Zero CBBE and FG look almost same, so it's easy enough to match the slider names, which is what I did.

I made a file for myself that helps me convert presets. Unfortunately I don't know how to automate it, so I did everything manually. 

Here, for example, is the preset original jojo nuclear CBBE and my conversion to FG ↓

image.thumb.png.9bbda3c0452d5b3c4cbc3749164b6897.png

The similarity is not complete, but I only noticed the differences when I took these screenshots and put them next to each other. In a good way, these presets should be done manually.

In the file, the FG slides that correspond to CBBE are labelled in the comments.

(The question is a year old! But since there is no answer here, I hope I was helpful)

CBBE.xml 6.96 kB · 27 downloads

Dude, thank you for this. Even if it isn't 1:1 as long as I can make my preset close enough to what it was in CBBE.