Positive reaction for confessing on cheating?

I have a married couple, husband, and wife. The wife has the unfaithful trait and the husband has the cuckold trait. She can kiss and have sex with other guys in front of him and he doesn't mind. Every time she's done that, she receives the positive unfaithful moodlet, so far so good. Now, whenever she confesses to her husband that she's cheating on him, he gets upset and wants to break up with her, even though he's a cuck, lmao. It would be funny if he would react positively in that case, it would also be more realistic, especially when she's doing it right in front of him. I found the interaction of "confess to cheating" as an XML file. I tried to edit this social interaction, but without luck. Is there any way to make a negative interaction positive? I would like to know how to do so. I would also appreciate it if someone could do that for me, I don't know how hard it is, I'm not an expert when it comes to XML files. Thanks!

Confess to cheating is a default EA script.

Unfaithful and Cuckold are introduced by KinkyWorld so the creator never cross referenced those scripts for 'compatibility'. That's one of a thousand so get used to that kind of thing sadly.

I know nothing about making changes and someone may have had luck and may share that info. I personally don't have time to try and perfect KW only to realize it's a waste of time because it can't be done.