Help finding penis mods after a year break.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to configure my penis mods but are having issues.

A few years ago I used to use Noir and Dark Sims penis mod which worked great. Now I cant find that mod anywhere and instead am using the built in wicked whims penis modifier which works... but the alignment for sex animations is screwed up and this doesnt seem to change the flaccid size either. I wasnt having too many of these issues with my previous set up so I am trying to find a proper solution.

Looking for tips on a good Penis mod for flaccid and hard that works somewhat well with animations.

Thanks!

Edited by ballsface
14 minutes ago, ballsface said:

Hi Everyone,

A few years ago I used to use Noir and Dark Sims penis mod which worked great. Now I cant find that mod anywhere and instead am using the built in wicked whims penis modifier which works... but the alignment for sex animations is screwed up and this doesnt seem to change the flaccid size either. I wasnt having too many of these issues with my previous set up so I am trying to find a proper solution.

Looking for tips on a good Penis mod for flaccid and hard that works somewhat well with animations.

Thanks!

Hi , main page of WW ...

image.png.875536b8f25eb44becfb13e43a56bd9a.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 2:31 PM, ballsface said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Animators will usually create animations for the penis and vagina mods they use. For example, GreyNaya uses the default penis and the default vagina, so his animations look the best with those. But Lupobianco might use something else. Khlas has his own private penis mesh, but his animations require a very large penis to look the best. 

After trying most of them, my recommendation is SimpleGens. Close second would be Sopor's, located on their Discord.

• 2 months later...
On 2023/5/15 at PM3点02分, SilentAegis said:

动画师通常会为他们使用的阴茎和阴道模型创建动画。例如,GreyNaya 使用默认的阴茎和默认的阴道,因此他的动画在这些方面看起来效果最好。但卢波比安科可能会使用其他东西。Khlas 有自己的私人阴茎网格,但他的动画需要非常大的阴茎才能看起来最好。 

在尝试了其中大部分之后,我的推荐是 SimpleGens。紧随其后的是 Sopor's,位于他们的 Discord 上。

THX bro, i got same trouble about my game, follow your advice i've downloded simpleGens,hope it will works well. You are a generous guy, thanks again~?