Age of Wonders 4 adult mods?

On 5/10/2023 at 6:44 AM, knightblade150 said:

General lewd mod that skimpifies most of the outfits for female leaders and units and can serve as a base for further modification. Textures are still barbie doll. There are extra files I was playing with, but no modifications to those records so conflicts shouldn't be an issue. There will be some (relatively minor) clipping or seams. All cultures done, but certain outfits/units simply have more options than others. If a bodypart is outright missing then let me know, including the unit name/clothing description + the culture.

How exactly do I install this?

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\mods\LewdBase\

27 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

How exactly do I install this?

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\mods\LewdBase\

Once you have in the folder, you have to add the mod to your playset in the paradox launcher, if you don't have a playset yet, you have to create a new playset also in the launcher and then add the mod.

Then you pick your playset on the home screen in the launcher and press play :)

On 5/3/2023 at 10:35 AM, peruviandrawfag said:

I would have been happy with just some sexy tera like outfits I coud grind for.

So far the best for warrior heroes I found was the dress with open leg side.

It kinda looks like you could edit the clothes off like in other paradox games.

This, not a fan of basic nude stuff but I'm 110% for skimpy outfits and armors like Tera had. (RIP Tera)

5 hours ago, mikmak300 said:

Well made quick test to try and get the textures, was able to draw some nipple looking thing on the skin, picture below is used with knightblade150 LewdBase Mod:

FYI - I am not very creative nor artistic.

image.png.5fba8040be931129ae2a035604726f37.png

I mean hey, its not a bad start and its more progress towards the goal of lewdifying AOW4 lol. So great job mate :D

6 hours ago, mikmak300 said:

Well made quick test to try and get the textures, was able to draw some nipple looking thing on the skin, picture below is used with knightblade150 LewdBase Mod:

FYI - I am not very creative nor artistic.

image.png.5fba8040be931129ae2a035604726f37.png

That looks okay, maybe you could copy real nipples for this nude skin. We also need uncensored genitalia. 

@Screws Thanks :)

@Kathylady I actually did and they look decent on the base diffuse texture, but are extremely difficult to see due to the mask and normal texture maps not having been touched. And those two types of texture I am really bad at editing unfortunately. :'(

My edited Diffuse texture below, however using this without touching the other texture maps, makes them barely visible:

image.png.cf92dedfa4c5558c4c35ebe6ea89f477.png

Edited by mikmak300

They are suggesting modders use Maya and Blender for 3D stuff in their modding guide, I'm a bit blank on 3D stuff, they do give a bunch of tech information in their guide regarding this though, Link to the guide below:

https://paradoxinteractive.files.com/f/9a91d55db25836f6/Age of Wonders 4 Mod Files

Not sure if it's possible to extract the models from the game itself, it might be possible to only import models (Ran into this issue with the textures, had to use alternative methods to get them out).

Composite XCF attached to this post has the human, elf and nipple textures on separate layers so you can play with alignment or replacing the textures.1.jpg.f507ce43c024c46a3b8767df009c579b.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.93f80fe622522dd4bbea10f9613b404b.jpg

Composite.xcf

Edited by knightblade150

LewdBase_Barbarian.7zLewdBase_Dark.7zLewdBase_Dark_Female.7zLewdBase_Barbarian_Female.7zI decided to take a different approach to the LewdBase mod. I'm going to split it into two to three  mod files per so others can more easily build off of it. Here are the first two files for the Dark and Barbarian cultures as a quick alpha test. The "LewdBase_Culture_Female" mods convert all units in that culture to female (note this won't affect tome units) and makes no other edits (however note that certain cultures like Barbarian will have partially nude units by default even without further mods because the armor was designed to expose the chest of male units) while the LewdBase_Culture mods skimpify the armor for that faction's cultural units.

All of the mods should function perfectly fine standalone. This is meant to be used with the BaseSkinAnatomy (posted above) or another mod that alters the textures, though it will work without as well.

BaseSkinAnatomy_ElfTextureSwap is a quick edit I'm looking for feedback on.  It edits the content file to swap the elf skin texture (which has odd wrinkles in it) for the human one, and then also swaps all of the colorspaces to linear to brighten and give them a slight glow. All told, they should look significantly younger and magical. DO NOT MIX THIS MOD WITH BASESKINANATOMY, THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE. THIS MOD CONTAINS THE SAME EDITS TO HUMANS MADE IN THAT MOD, THERE IS NO REASON TO USE BOTH AND THEY WILL CONFLICT.

Edit: Added High Culture files. I recommend not using LewdBase_High (there simply isn't much to be done with those armors, and honestly they look better and more thematic as default), but provide it as an option anyway for consistency's sake.

BaseSkinAnatomy_ElfTextureSwap.7z

LewdBase_High_Female.7z LewdBase_High.7z

Edited by knightblade150
Added elf texture swap; Added High Culture
3 minutes ago, thehurtbear said:

The LewdBase_race files work good (no missing body parts) now we just need a full nude outfit for the leader , one that isn't glitchy ?

I'll get to it... eventually. It's just a matter of going outfit by outfit and adding the mesh references. For some reason the file doesn't seem to show the modified fields when loaded in resource editor, not sure if that's due to the updates recently or not, so it has to be done from scratch.

2 hours ago, Shininku said:

I don't know how viable it is to work with someone else's mod, but this mod separates the body and makes costumes selectable, and has the 'barbie' nude appearance, plus the uncensored dresses included which might help. And it's also compatible with the customization mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2975579768

This is fully compatible with the mods here except for the original LewdBase. You should replace the original lewdbase with it and also use BaseSkinAnatomy (or the elf tex swap). No modifications needed for them to work together. All of the unit mods here should also be compatible.

Never thought an AoW game would be on here, this is awesome, looking forward to watching how modders work adult content into the game, I just wish I understood how to mod enough to help contribute to this project. Keep up the good work modders.