Age of Wonders 4 adult mods?

I think the non-bandage outfit is from an old version of the game, before it was altered to the more modest bandage top. Any recent videos showing the skimpier top are probably using old footage. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but based on developer comments, I'm guessing they had to cover up some outfit/character designs for international ratings reasons.

I'm not aware of any publicly available version of the game that has the original outfit, but it might still be in the files somewhere, so maybe someone could restore it (or add it as an outfit option for rulers).

3 hours ago, Kathylady said:

Well done. Can you make a more realistic version or add customization options? How can players use it in their games? Please add multiple breast, nipple, vulva, penis and pubic hair types.

I also don't have any artistic skills sorry, I just learned what weight painting is and it kind of sucks

1 hour ago, Karura2112 said:

I'm not aware of any publicly available version of the game that has the original outfit, but it might still be in the files somewhere, so maybe someone could restore it (or add it as an outfit option for rulers).

I hope people will make that mod. But I would also accept just topless version with default breast size. But more options always welcome.

Hmm... I would really like that the nudity mod to work with a Significant and Minor transformation of the race. If this modification is possible, I hope someone will make a sexy armor replacer a high heel, and an improvement in the appearance of body models and faces, new hairstyles as an option. This is of course provided that modmaking will develop in this direction.

27 minutes ago, zigzagcarl said:

appeared in mod list but didn‘t seem to work

like you can add it to playset without errors but no slider, no dicks?

I don't have another pc to test it on ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, 9zs said:

in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\content_load.json does it show that the mod was loaded?

{"enabledMods":[{"path":"C:\\Users\\Administrator.DESKTOP-1UCARGC\\Documents\\Paradox Interactive\\Age of Wonders 4\\Mods\\aoe"},{"path":"D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\workshop\\content\\1669000\\2970499689"}],"disabledDLC":[]}

it does i guess

General lewd mod that skimpifies most of the outfits for female leaders and units and can serve as a base for further modification. Textures are still barbie doll. There are extra files I was playing with, but no modifications to those records so conflicts shouldn't be an issue. There will be some (relatively minor) clipping or seams. All cultures done, but certain outfits/units simply have more options than others. If a bodypart is outright missing then let me know, including the unit name/clothing description + the culture.

LewdBase.zip

Edited by knightblade150
1 hour ago, knightblade150 said:

General lewd mod that skimpifies most of the outfits for female leaders and units and can serve as a base for further modification. Textures are still barbie doll. There are extra files I was playing with, but no modifications to those records so conflicts shouldn't be an issue. There will be some (relatively minor) clipping or seams. All cultures done, but certain outfits/units simply have more options than others. If a bodypart is outright missing then let me know, including the unit name/clothing description + the culture.

LewdBase.zip 239.42 kB · 14 downloads

Please put your mod here and add some screenshots.

2 hours ago, 9zs said:

Uploaded the dick mod so hopefully someone that actually understands 3d modeling can use it as an example and make something better.

Thanks, can you include breasts and vulvas or upload as a separate mod?

Edited by Kathylady
On 5/9/2023 at 11:16 AM, Kathylady said:

Well done. Can you make a more realistic version or add customization options? How can players use it in their games? Please add multiple breast, nipple, vulva, penis and pubic hair types.

This is exactly how you drive modders away, just keep asking and asking for stuff.

Edited by sarin555

gave up on the tits, they don't match any skin or really fit

the slider scales the chest bones by editing the Unit_Modularity/BodyType_Instance_Leader animation, but nothing seems to use the chest bones? so it only works with the tits outfit

bolt.thumb.jpg.141a39ec882cdd0808b1e23ea439ce34.jpg

aoa.zip

43 minutes ago, kakkaohjus said:

Now how did one instal one of these mods?

What I did to make them work. Open documents folder, find Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\Mods folder. If Mods folder not exist, create it.

Drop mods you want to install there. Open Paradox Launcher. On home screen of the launcher you'll see green buttons with |Resume|:|Play|.

Just right below those buttons plate called Playset. Click arrows in it on the right. Add new playset. Name it whatever you want (I name it My Playset).

Click create. Click add mods. You'll see all mods that you did throw into Mods folder in document folder line above.

Put checkmark on the right for the mods you want to install. On the lower left, press add (№) mods. Make sure they are enabled (on the right afterwards).

Back to main menu of the launcher. Open plate and put your newly created Playset (if not done already). Press Resume or Play.

All mods (included those that on Paradox site) working for me.

Edited by Angelione