Age of Wonders 4 adult mods?

31 minutes ago, knightblade150 said:

How about you stop making demands until you actually contribute something, yeah?

Sorry, that was a request. I am not a modder, so I encourage people since the previous AoW games don't have adult mod. 

Edited by Kathylady
8 hours ago, knightblade150 said:

General lewd mod that skimpifies most of the outfits for female leaders and units and can serve as a base for further modification. Textures are still barbie doll. There are extra files I was playing with, but no modifications to those records so conflicts shouldn't be an issue. There will be some (relatively minor) clipping or seams. All cultures done, but certain outfits/units simply have more options than others. If a bodypart is outright missing then let me know, including the unit name/clothing description + the culture.

LewdBase.zip 239.42 kB · 36 downloads

Nice work Knightblade150, I was having trouble with it at first, because I'm using a different mod from steam which enables/unlocks all outfits (Mod name is C4U: Character Class-Culture Customization Unlocked) for all cultures and hero types. This caused alot of them to be missing bodies and body parts, but in vanllia AOW4 it's looking good.

Obviously no changes to the base skin as you already said, so all Barbies still ;)

Edited by mikmak300
added info
5 hours ago, 9zs said:

gave up on the tits, they don't match any skin or really fit

the slider scales the chest bones by editing the Unit_Modularity/BodyType_Instance_Leader animation, but nothing seems to use the chest bones? so it only works with the tits outfit

bolt.thumb.jpg.141a39ec882cdd0808b1e23ea439ce34.jpg

aoa.zip 3.6 MB · 19 downloads

Those... are some big honnagahoogs... Some real donkelegongos... some serious- I'll stop lol. Those are some tig ol bitties.

13 hours ago, knightblade150 said:

General lewd mod that skimpifies most of the outfits for female leaders and units and can serve as a base for further modification. Textures are still barbie doll. There are extra files I was playing with, but no modifications to those records so conflicts shouldn't be an issue. There will be some (relatively minor) clipping or seams. All cultures done, but certain outfits/units simply have more options than others. If a bodypart is outright missing then let me know, including the unit name/clothing description + the culture.

Feet missing on this outfit for Wizard King. Outfit is available for all cultures.

Spoiler

image.png.68ad4c591e993f4c6a44002a565831d5.png

Haven't really played with the mod much, but this was one that I noticed pretty quickly.

Is it possible to have the lewd outfits as extra outfits and not replacements? Edit: In regards to just the hero outfits. AFAIK, there isn't a unit outfit customization mod yet.

Thanks for the work regardless.

Edited by pseudonym1980
1 hour ago, pseudonym1980 said:

Feet missing on this outfit for Wizard King. Outfit is available for all cultures.

Hide contents

image.png.68ad4c591e993f4c6a44002a565831d5.png

Haven't really played with the mod much, but this was one that I noticed pretty quickly.

Is it possible to have the lewd outfits as extra outfits and not replacements? Edit: In regards to just the hero outfits. AFAIK, there isn't a unit outfit customization mod yet.

Thanks for the work regardless.

Thanks, I’ll fix. Feet are usually attached as a separate object, not sure why that wasn’t the case for this one.

It is possible to make them separately (and to mix and match outfit components freely)  for heroes and godir, and I plan to look into that today. This should also fix the conflict with the unlocker mod. Units can have replacements subject to conditions, or random variants I think, but I can’t provide more control over it easily.

It is theoretically also possible to gate changes to unit costumes behind any number of factors (Ie nature tome -> nudism, etc) but I would prefer to leave that to someone else.

Edited by knightblade150
On 5/9/2023 at 7:02 AM, Angelione said:

Guys, dont know where to ask. There seemingly two versions of the game that I saw so far.

There some youtubers that have non-bandage version women. But other mostly have bandage version. Have you any idea guys, why is that?

2.jpg.ee9b60cef271a76f1d63b60c517e1fd8.jpg1.jpg.e0cb2d266bfa56751660239d3985e860.jpg

The boobs on first pic seems to be nice shape and size
wish someone could just remove the cloth part

4 minutes ago, Thzuri said:

The boobs on first pic seems to be nice shape and size
wish someone could just remove the cloth part

The mod literally does just that.

1 minute ago, Angelione said:

Hmm, I might be wrong or just blind. But arent your mod lacks nipples?

Correct, the base body has no mesh or texture for it. 

someone needs to edit the Torso mesh piece to add the necessary extrusion.  It actually should be pretty straightforward if anyone knows how to use blender.

texture is a bit more annoying since I can’t see any way to extract the existing material for editing, though there must be a way.

1 minute ago, knightblade150 said:

Correct, the base body has no mesh or texture for it. 

Then your answer to Thzuri, slightly misleading. I bet their request "remove the cloth part" was also included part nipples being visible. But that might be just me. ?

17 hours ago, knightblade150 said:

LewdBase.zip 239.42 kB · 95 downloads

So awesome! Great work already! Pinned a link to your post. 

16 hours ago, Screws said:

I'm rootin' for ya both @knightblade150 @9zs! You both have a community's hopes and dreams on your shoulders now xD No pressure!

Really though, you guys doin' great work so far :D

thats all I can do without learning how blender works so I'm out, hopefully some of the other paradox game modders give AOW a chance

Can someone who knows what they're doing explain to me what ContentEd.bat is, trying to trace the release bra wrap thing just comes with an error that the polysurface9_top file couldn't be found or something.

I dunno if the pre-release bra is in there, but I'd like to take a look if someone can point me in the right direction.

6 hours ago, 9zs said:

thats all I can do without learning how blender works so I'm out, hopefully some of the other paradox game modders give AOW a chance

I mean hey, it's a start, and that's sometimes all people need lol. Appreciate the work.

12 hours ago, Smock said:

Can someone who knows what they're doing explain to me what ContentEd.bat is, trying to trace the release bra wrap thing just comes with an error that the polysurface9_top file couldn't be found or something.

I dunno if the pre-release bra is in there, but I'd like to take a look if someone can point me in the right direction.

No idea what that means but there's a copy of the mesh in each of the skins library files, like Human_Skins.clb, but the old texture is gone so it looks bad. They also only put the string on the one side you see it from

image.png.cad24b116c0403b17a057661ba56656d.png

Edited by 9zs
7 hours ago, Dziobak112 said:

Am I the only one who can't make any mods in AoW work? I heard that's some kind of bug so I wait till they repair it, but maybe I am just missing something?

Are you sure you're actually activating them and adding them to your playset? You have to drop them in your mods folder, open the launcher and choose playsets. Press the add more mods button at the top and add it to the playset. Then on the home screen, select the playset in the box under the play button. I've added mods from nexus, the official site and here. All work fine.

1 hour ago, 9zs said:

No idea what that means but there's a copy of the mesh in each of the skins library files, like Human_Skins.clb, but the old texture is gone so it looks bad. They also only put the string on the one side you see it from

image.png.cad24b116c0403b17a057661ba56656d.png

found it thx to you, shame about the the smooth look not being in there though

5 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Are you sure you're actually activating them and adding them to your playset? You have to drop them in your mods folder, open the launcher and choose playsets. Press the add more mods button at the top and add it to the playset. Then on the home screen, select the playset in the box under the play button. I've added mods from nexus, the official site and here. All work fine.

I've managed to find and fix my problem, but thanks for the help! I'm honestly glad people here are helpfull.

On 5/8/2023 at 6:58 AM, Kathylady said:

It would be better if those are separate traits which don't overwrite the current options. Maybe you can add adult medieval themed images to the game. What about nude skins? 

vixi said: "in theory there are probably plenty of people that could, but will they is a completely different discussion all together."

Yeah this game seems to support nude skins. knightblade150 showed that the base bodies are almost fully nude. We need a volunteer to make the first one.

That's the direction I intend to take, adding instead of overwriting. Still messing around the game to think up how those mechanics could shape up.

I won't be doing much on the visual front, not my area of expertise. As soon as I have more than an idea to show, I'll try to integrate other people's visual-based mods or find collabs to make cool icons, scenes, etc.

1 hour ago, thehurtbear said:

Using the lewdbase mod makes the right arm invisible for the Humanoid Barbarian culture Sunderer unit .

I screwed up a bunch of the barbarian units/outfits unfortunately.

At the moment, Ive extracted the skin textures and am trying to add nipples but its kind of a crapshoot on getting them lines up due to the 'blocky' topology and my own lack of artistic talent.

8 hours ago, Tombera said:

That's the direction I intend to take, adding instead of overwriting. Still messing around the game to think up how those mechanics could shape up.

I won't be doing much on the visual front, not my area of expertise. As soon as I have more than an idea to show, I'll try to integrate other people's visual-based mods or find collabs to make cool icons, scenes, etc.

So you're a technical guy willing to handle the backend stuff? : o