bitblock Posted May 2, 2023 Posted May 2, 2023 I have two questions and couldn't find any discussion or topic related to them. The first, I want two climaxes at the end of my playlist - first a male climax, then a female climax - and then the playlist should end. "Ends Sex Behavior - Sex Interaction is stopped after the last animation on the playlist finishes playing." setting is enabled in Sex Settings -> Animations Playlists -> My Playlist -> Playlist Behavior. There are also two options in Wicked Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction -> Sex Progression -> Player Sex Duration: Time Limit Duration, which is assigned in real-life minutes, and Climax Finish option. If I choose the first option and assign a certain number of minutes, the female climax (the last animation) will repeat until the time reaches the assigned minutes. If I choose the second option, I can't see the female climax because the male climax that comes right before it has already taken place. What should I do about this? The second question is: I want to host a sex party in my house, but I'm not sure how to do it. I couldn't find any information on this online; all I found were sex clubs. Should I just call and try to click on them one by one to start a gangbang? Thanks in advance.
Crashdown117 Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 22 hours ago, bitblock said: and Climax Finish option Try changing that setting. AFAIK, this will make sex end as soon as a climax animation is played, whereas you actually want your sex progression to continue afterwards (with the second climax animation). A sex party works like any other party in the game. Plan it via the phone interaction for social events (I think it also works from the calendar, if you don't want it to start right now) and when the guests you invited show up, they will autonomously begin to have fun with each other. You can also control how Sims are paired, e.g. if you want to throw a swinger party. There's a short overview in the patch notes for WW version v174, just hit Ctrl+F and search for "party": https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/466478/update-wickedwhims-v174h
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now