Upgrading from UUNP to BHUNP?

I still play Legendary Edition and have been using UUNP for quite a while too.  Lately though I've been seeing lots of new outfit mods come out that are BHUNP.  I've been told that BHUNP is basically UUNP with some extra sliders so my favorite UUNP outfits will still work on a BHUNP body but not vice versa.  Is this true?  If so, is there a guide available on how I can upgrade to BHUNP without losing the body I've spent so long working on and crafting? 

Open bodyslide, load up your uunp body with your preset, remember all slider that your preset used (any sliders that have value more/less than 0). Then switched to BHUNP body with the same preset, check if all the previous slider is still there, if you are missing some slider, then that mean it either have been renamed or deleted, just try playing with other slider

Edited by Pandoriux