Need assistance downloading Chineese Mod Renascence重生_V1.1.7z

Guest carywinton

Guest carywinton

Good Day Fine Folks of the LL Community,

I have been diligently trying to figure out how to download this mod  for over a week and nearly SPAMed my Computer to Biblical proportions attempting it. I can machine language translate the web pages fine , but the dialog boxes on this particular download file hosting site are requiring the installation of some type of download helper, this is where I am unable to figure out what to do. If anyone has success acquiring this mod, I would appreciate being able to obtain the files. The "Dolls" this modder created are really pretty.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1591335-1-1.html

You are pretty much out of luck in trying to download anything from U115 unless you have a working chinese phone number.  U115 closed its doors to foreign countries shortly after the fbi went postal on file hosting sites.

Your only hope is if someone who grabbed it prior to u115 restricting access is willing to share it.

Guest carywinton

@ gregathit ,

Thanks for the information, It seems many file sharing sites have become "gun shy" of the FBI, too bad they waste their time on this and not take care of real problems like the FBI GreenDot Scam. I have acquired the NV version, so I suppose I will have to attempt a backwards port of it, like I did CWDolls and CWCloths. Only problem I run into with backwards ports is the *.esp files never seem to work right even after the appropriate changes are made to the header, "MAST". Probably due to different directories, I am unsure for sure though, so I usually have to dump the *.esp files and just fix the *esm.

Archived