How to make a futa follower be considered as "Male" by the assorted sex frameworks

Hello all.  I'm currently running around with three followers.  Two are female and one is a futa.  How can I change the futa follower's system gender to male so that I can have male-on-male fun with them?  I'm using Flowergirls and Ostim NG at the moment with sexlab reserved for Paradise Halls.  Everything else works just fine.

Thank you for any thoughts or comments!

You can try removing Female flag from them in xEdit and if you want them to still use female walking animations, turn Opposite Gender Anims flag on. They would be considered as male by everyone though, not just sex frameworks. Bear in mind however, this is my take on how I would try achieving that, as I have never tried it before. It may or may not work. someone more versed in playing and modding futa characters would have to chime in.

Edited by belegost
On 4/27/2023 at 8:49 AM, Atenos Aries said:

Hello all.  I'm currently running around with three followers.  Two are female and one is a futa.  How can I change the futa follower's system gender to male so that I can have male-on-male fun with them?  I'm using Flowergirls and Ostim NG at the moment with sexlab reserved for Paradise Halls.  Everything else works just fine.

Thank you for any thoughts or comments!

Sexlab has these options that one can toggle to change the way that a character is treated in sexlab animations.

90656019_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_04.29-20_27_50_45.thumb.png.c46e8cb1beb317785579db1be04c9c8f.png

1000327487_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_04.29-20_28_02_15.thumb.png.7c074e000a1d9ea70cc25d22b09d1c1f.png