The Erotic Scroll: UI-Menu [vanilla]

Emily

:heart: THE EROTIC SCROLL :heart:

This mod replace vanilla menu illustration with erotic art illustration of Myth and magic for Vanilla - Darn UI untested.

---

REPLACED SO FAR:

[page#1]

Repair: Athena.

Item Stat: Faun + Nymph.

Generic Messages: Zeus + Helen.

Loading Kick start: Hercules + amazons.

Enchanting: Gorgon.

Recharge: Aphrodite.

Inventory: Adonis + Nymph.

----

[page#2]

Ability Large: 8 Sex Position.

21 CLASSES: 21 Erotica Deck.

Alchemy: Arcana & Brothel Coin

Mouse cursor: Sperm

---

More to come.

THE EROTIC SCROLL W.I.P.rar

THE EROTIC SCROLL KAMASUTRA ABILITY.rar

THE EROTIC SCROLL 21 classes.rar

THE EROTIC SCROLL-ALCHEMY.rar

THE EROTIC SCROLL-SPERM CURSOR.rar

THE EROTIC SCROLL inventory marker.rar

Umn, don't know. Emily don't use darn.

Unless another texture modder willing to convert it to Darn version.

Seeing darn use different size on it's menu mod.

EMily want to make something luxury like this. But this one takes a lot of time of rending down the painting. :(

Gonna save this concept for later when she more time.

post-97538-0-43752700-1378618236.jpg

post-97538-0-95559200-1378616296_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-43752700-1378618236_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry I hate to do this but seriously Emily fuck off with the feminist bashing. I'm a feminist and I don't find these images offensive (Heracles conflict with the amazons is well known as it was the ninth labour and Greek art often shows him fighting naked and the others are very tasteful. Don't confuse authoritarians and white knighting "nice guys" using femenism as a cover for the stick up the arse with real feminists just so you can appeal to the kind of knuckle dragging morons who hang out in Reddit Misandry threads.

I thought we were all smarter than this here.

Fair enough but thats not feminism thats just something written by someone with a a stick up there arse about the darker side of sexuality. After all the mods here that allow rape, bestiality and such don't (by default anyway) make any determination by gender (sexlab defeat for example allows the same chance for men to be raped as women) obviously we have more sexy girl armors then sexy guy armors (something I would hope may change) but we also (at least from my point of view) have more straight male modders and users so that is to be expected.

Anyway sorry for yelling at you it just annoys me how badly misinterpreted feminism has become as of late. (Also looking at the website it reeks of bullshit http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Atheism/skepticism http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Atheism/skepticism "Atheism and skepticism are two overlapping geek communities" yeah, no they aren't geek communities.

EDIT: hey if you want to make fun of someone make fun of White Knights. They annoy the piss out of me.

Mmmm, very stylish looking :)

I don't use darnified ui either. I tried it but the fonts are just too small for my taste and I'm usually using a tv as monitor which blurres tiny fonts too much.

@Vedli

Aye, it's always very annoying when some puritans try to do their propaganda under the guise of feminism and people then go full troglodyte on feminists as a group. Let's read some Oglaf instead :P

http://oglaf.com/glamazon-way/

Mumin supports the sexual abuse of consenting adults and poor defenseless pixels regardless of gender.

Always nice to see a new mod like this... :heart:

One of those scroll is not working too well with DarkUId DarN. (and with the font color....)

It's the shared_main_background_1 scroll (I attached the screenshot). Everything else work perfectly. (except the font color that comes from DarkUId)

P.S I didn't see the magic_popup_background scroll when I played... how can I see it?

post-81114-0-66042500-1378654368_thumb.jpg

mmm.

Because Emily know - erotica is longing to merge with something greater than oneself.

For every kind of love is a force that holds the promise of taking us beyond the limitations of individual lives.

Guess, it's a talent.

*anyway, if anyone is handy with photoshop feel free to convert this to Darn UI. :-/

Archived