The Erotic Scroll: UI-Menu [vanilla]

Emily

I just wanted to see where exactly the problems will be with Darn UI, but strangely your's fit pretty well, except the "shared_main_background_1" that doesn't appear at all and the "magic_popup_background" that is compressed, because of the little size of the windows.

really??  :blink:  that's weird, I'm using DarkUId Darn, the ones that doesn't appear normally is shared_main_background_1, but it still appear... (there is minor clipping on the right side though.. maybe because it's using DarkUld Darn shared_main_background_2..)

I thought DarkUld Darn was created based on Darn... or maybe.. it's just completely different.....

post-81114-0-66042500-1378654368.jpg

btw, the last time I played, magic_popup works, I'll double check it later.

ALCHEMY MENUS

New Alchemy display for love potion or deadly drugs.

post-97538-0-10761600-1378821387.jpg

SPERM CURSOR.

post-97538-0-85433100-1378821368.jpg

Adventurer's Sperm as mouse cursor, Who swimming upon Erotic menus as he decide your very destiny in the world full danger & beauties to rape fertilize.

Personally Emily don't like sperm much.. this one is no exception.

It's kinda creepy controlling this fella all over the game.

because:

post-97538-0-85433100-1378821368_thumb.jpg

post-97538-0-10761600-1378821387_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry I hate to do this but seriously Emily fuck off with the feminist bashing. I'm a feminist and I don't find these images offensive (Heracles conflict with the amazons is well known as it was the ninth labour and Greek art often shows him fighting naked and the others are very tasteful. Don't confuse authoritarians and white knighting "nice guys" using femenism as a cover for the stick up the arse with real feminists just so you can appeal to the kind of knuckle dragging morons who hang out in Reddit Misandry threads.

I thought we were all smarter than this here.

Hmm well the next thing you will be saying is that 'real' feminism is about gender equality, instead of female advantage.

Please discuss that on loverslab feminist thread on general discussion.

Don't mess emily project thread with arguments.

* emily hop to bed and sleep (..) zz.

No problem Emily,

you are  right I dont want this thread messed up .Love your stuff .If Vedli wants to post feminist stuff in the appropriate  discussion thread I would be happy to respond:)

I just tried Darn UI and it's seems the problem is the same... I don't know what caused it though...

post-81114-0-30714800-1378825992.jpg

@Thulas

I think the file name is different, try to match it's name for Darn UI, in this case it's "shared_main_background_1_notile" (from Darn UI) or shared_main_background_1dui (from DarkUI Darn). I just rename it though, I'm no modder, so I don't know anything else than renaming it....

@Emily
That was fast... in the morning there is class and in the night its alchemy... nice work...  :D

It's seems I messing up something when I switch from DarkUI Darn to Darn UI... Now my loading screen is blank white.. LOL

post-81114-0-30714800-1378825992_thumb.jpg

hmmm... I'm just doing some noob photoshop, and it seems because Darn UI use bigger size hud, it's duplicate the mid to bottom pic, so when I resize the Emily UI to smaller size (about half the scroll) this is the result :

post-81114-0-91815500-1378830341.jpg

I found the shared_main xml code (I don't know if this has anything to do with that) in the data/menus/container_menu and data/menus/prefabs/darn/inventory/theme_journal.
Especially inside theme_journal I found some word ("copy" and "crop")<= this maybe???

Anyone can confirm this??

And.... that's it.... I don't know what to do next...

post-81114-0-91815500-1378830341_thumb.jpg

Actually that sperm cursor were animated.

oth726.gif

It's a damn shame DDS doesn't support animataion on their format... Or do they?

The only animated thing in menus tabs is none other than buff~debuff timer. Even that are saparated by series of frame.

• 1 month later...

Archived