Almost constant crashing (Load Order Attached)

I can't go 5 minutes without the game crashing. This is a character I've been on for months, I really don't want to lose the save. It was perfectly stable a week ago, but I was testing a few mods (mostly Lykaios) and even after removing the mods the crashes persist. There doesn't seem any rhyme or reason to the crashes either. It can happen inside, outside, during sex, during combat, when nothing is happening, in a vanilla location, in a modded location, etc.

loadorder.txt

Try to open your save with Resaver (also named Fallrim Tool) and check/remove unattached instances and undefined elements.

Re-build your bashed patch

re-run FNIS 

Re-run Bodyslide since you had a custom race installed with body and outfits

The best way to solve you issue might be to open your save with Fallrim Tool and select each mod .esp you were testing one by one > right clic on the .esp and Purge. it should delete everything related to that mods 

If nothing works, reload your save before installing those mods