Jump to content

Honkai Star Rail mod


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Tsuinobuvan said:

Eh how to switch off from preg version?

while I haven't gotten to test this yet 
the ini shows the keys being 6  7  8  9  0  _ = 
alt + 6 , alt + 7 , alt + 8

Posted
3 hours ago, luminous1222 said:


Next time search a bit more then ask for help

gayshin수렵

I am new to Honkai and dont know korean. I translated the page but couldn't find a dowload button or a link. How do you guys use this site? Do I need to open an acount to see the links like here I wonder. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Katkilktel said:

I am new to Honkai and dont know korean. I translated the page but couldn't find a dowload button or a link. How do you guys use this site? Do I need to open an acount to see the links like here I wonder. 

Decrypt the code using base64

 

12 hours ago, Raopa123 said:

P̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶1̶6̶6̶ Password is gayshin

Edited by Iarule
The password changed
Posted
2 hours ago, EndlessNocturne said:

After frying my PC for 10 minutes I did actually managed to fix that shit - but go tell that precious LL that maybe next time he should make mod with 250K DRAW PER ONE PART??? Fucking hell - that's even without a single swap.
Won't be doing that ever again, modders should learn where to draw a reasonable line instead of endlessly feeding their ego and telling "'just' go update your XXMI so we could clutter your RAM up to 64GB".

P.S. Overwrite.

[LL] Aglaea Luxurious Wheels Dress Fixed.7z 5.45 MB · 2 downloads

you have become my favourite person on this site,

God bless you captain

Posted

Sorry, I'd be grateful if someone could help.
When you use a special move with the mod in the image,
the character turns pitch black for just the moment shown in the image.
I have Fix All Character Mods V6 installed.
I've tried messing around with the hash myself, but I'm at a loss.
Is there a solution?
This text has been automatically translated.

0cb853ad380f9b86257954ff8017e291b1c11aad1554f12778f57b7d06dd599f.png

20250304175001_1.jpg

Posted

Guys, maybe someone has a TS mod for Caelus, maybe it's even possible to somehow make mods for Stelle work with the TS mod? Or any other TS mod for Caelus that will work. Thank you in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...