Jump to content

Honkai Star Rail mod


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

iconmod.zip

Could someone please help me setup the .ini file for "None" profile picture ? Only thing I need is to get the right hash but I cant find it anywhere, rn it doesnt change to anything (96x96 picture) and just stays the same. Theres only like 2 lines of code and anyone can change it by replacing the .png

Posted
9 hours ago, ZehelEisheth said:

What?  \(〇_o)/  ?????

 

We like to share, that's all...

 

but them sharing mods from GameBanana isn't frowned upon.

sharing mod there is ok
but not here???

Posted

Anyone got a stock pile of mods collected over the year? I wanna browse through the mods here but just nitpicking through like 120 pages is a bit tedious, any and all sent through DMs would be appreciated. 

Posted
11 hours ago, gandrake4050 said:

Anyone have these Aventurine mods? 

I tried to download them, but they are expired


this mod is fire how come it's never come out
image.png.c236b054ab34ef2496d0524a7823578e.png

Posted
On 12/2/2024 at 4:09 PM, ZehelEisheth said:

What?  \(〇_o)/  ?????

 

We like to share, that's all...

 

but them sharing mods from GameBanana isn't frowned upon.

The irony that they share jack-sparrowd contents on arca too =p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...